Conversations

Conversations 61 - 80 of 1376
Photo of Katrina
We no longer require the payroll aspect of Accounts Hosted - can we change?
We currently use Reckon Accounts Hosted however we no longer require the payroll aspect of the system. Can we change products to a small...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa Read
Importing iif file for invoices, class field is not working
We have begun using 3rd party software to produce our invoices, and then import the invoices into Reckon (we are on the 2018 desktop vers...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Frank Carter
Where can I find saved emails with attached invoices sent to clients from Reckon hosted 2017
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Judy Thomas
Tax Codes for Directors Loan transactions
What is the best tax code in Reckon One to use for Directors Loan transactions.  I don't want these to appear on the BAS.  I'm thinking I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Marg Farrell
Emailing directly from QuickBooks version 2010/2011.
in recent weeks our IT company has upgraded their serverand I can no longer email directly from QuickBooks version 2010/2011.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Scott McGeachin
Can I easilyu change accounts after cheques have been entered for lots off tranactions
Hi I have had someone enter hundreds off transactions under the wrong account can this be easily changed without doing 1 at a time. I am ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of richard
Company information is valid
I have been successfully uploading payroll files since inception. I have now shared with another user and gone through setting that user ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jenni
Is there a way to set up child support payments in Reckon Accounts Hosted Payroll? Thanks
I've just had a call from Human Services to say they are sending a letter advising that I have to deduct Child Support from one of our ne...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Irene Mac
How does Reckon handle GST on inventory held?
How does Reckon handle GST on inventory held? Is it claimed at payment of goods but while it is still kept in stock or is it claimed at s...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leanne
I trialled Reckon Hosted but it wasn't suitable. How do I now get my files back into Reckon Business 2018.
I trialled Reckon Hosted but it wasn't suitable. My internet Connection is too slow. How do I now get my files back into Reckon Busines...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jaimee
Can you change the opening balance of a bank account in Reckon Hosted?
I've added a new credit card account to Reckon hosted but the opening balance is negative on the statement and I've put positive in Recko...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Susan Gray
I have put Reckon Accounts 2018 onto computer that is not attached to internet, it will not open, saying it require internet explorer
I have put Reckon Accounts 2018 on to my computer that is not attached to the internet and it will not let me open it saying it requires ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ilona Kovacs
How to enter an expense associated with a liability
Hi - I enter a liability into the account Tax Payable and then when I pay the bill I transfer the Tax Payable amount into my bank account...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anita
Hi Everyone, does anyone know if I can rollover a financial year in Reckon Small Business Edition 2014 Thanks ANita
Rollover a financial year
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Michael
upgrade from quickbooks premier accountant 2012-13 to latest version
Hi, we have a client which has quickbooks premier accountant 2012-13 they need to upgrade to latest version? What's the best practice fro...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mandy
Enter BAS Payment
I need to enter my BAS payment. Please answer clearly.. I have baby brain and need a simple answer please :) My accountant has said "Some...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rav
Single Touch Payroll - Reckon GovConnect STP
Single Touch Payroll (STP) is coming into effect from 1 July 2018. To help you be compliant, we have developed a new application called...
  • 2 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Article
Photo of Nivkuf
Cant Load Quicken 2012 onto Windows 10
Quicken 2012 CD won't load onto Dell Laptop with Windows 10 (64) I have been trying to do this for 2 days HELP!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Con
Touch Screen
The last 3 years I've had a touch screen laptop, and I've been hoping with all the updates/upgrades that Reckon Hosted have made that it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of K Cossey
can I install Reckon Accounts Plus 2016 on more than one computer?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question