Conversations

Conversations 1341 - 1360 of 1377
Photo of Belinda Constable
Can't log in - black screen - trust relationship failed with primary domain
Hi, this morning when both of our computers attempted to log in to Hosted, a black screen appeared stating "the trust relationship betwee...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Mike
Creating Invoices automatically from Sales Orders
I create multiple sales orders each day (up to 40) and then create an invoice from each sales order (always have the same info). Is ther...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Janos
How do I record funds administration expenses?
I have a client who receives funding to manage certain projects. They have to report back to the funding body all expenses associated wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Serena Theologidis
how do I record selling a fixed asset?
how would I record selling fixtures and fittings? for $2500. The asset at cost is 6000 and depreciation is 4000
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin Russell
Why can't I activate my software?
Is there a problem with the activation server? I tried without success for three hours on Saturday to activate Accounting Plus and never ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Serena Theologidis
how do I record selling a fixed asset?
how would I record selling fixtures and fittings? for $2500. The asset at cost is 6000 and depreciation is 4000
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jennifer
We have a supplier who does contract work for us and we must pay his superannuation. How do I set up his super to use Reckon 2014 Super ?
We have a supplier who does contract work for us on a regular basis and thus we must pay him superannuation. How do I set up his super to...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Prashant Gyan
We are using reckon 2003 version - does it have API support ? We want to build a mobile App that can publish sales data automatically.
We want to build a mobile app which the sales people can use to update sales entry in Reckon automatically. Once the entry is done Reckon...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Angelika Weber
My mouse keeps jumping when I try to click on the icons on the Home page. I have a 64 bit processor.
Home page, mouse jumps and won't let me click on the icons.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tanah
Hi, trying to find the right reports for item % margin
Hi, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find a report that gives me the Gross Profit Margin for each inventory item.  The main problem...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of GSharry
QB Plus 2014 incorrect tax report
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of TLS
Can Reckon work with Rental Point? Need software to speak to each other!
We run a hire business and generate quotes in Rental point. We then have to re enter all the items and customer information in Reckon to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of GSharry
QB Plus 2014 incorrect tax report
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Abby Ball
Previous reconciled accounts - Accounts Plus 2014
I have been using Quickbooks for many years, so I know the in's and outs.  With the new version of Accounts Plus 2014, when I go to repri...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Geordie
Paying PAYE/Kiwisaver
Hi, being a new user to Reckon, I for the life of me can't work this part out, and I'm sure someone out there will know exactly what I am...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacqui
Purchasing Shares - how do I record
Hi there, I have purchased some shares from commsec and need to record them in Reckon Hosted but don't know where to start.  Can anyone p...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shayne Fox
i need to use tablet with citrix
i am a mobile based business and reley on invoicing with my smasung tablet cannot use a laptop..  if i cannot use a tablet with citrix i ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Greg Sparrow
how do i restore the last backup after a crash ? 2012 13
my laptop crashed so i did a factory reset but now need to get it all back , i back up to dropbox so how do i start up the last back up? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joeann
quickbook pro 2009 in Microsoft server 2012
Can the 2009 version install in Microsoft server 2012 ??
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Liz McGrath
SG Super not calculating properly
I am using Reckon Premier 2014, there are approx 50+ casual employees. Pays are bi-monthly, some employees don't reach the 450.00 per mon...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved