Conversations

Conversations 141 - 160 of 1377
Photo of Mike
Reckon Accounts Hosted - How can I import journals from excel?
Can i create my journal in excel and import it in Reckon Accounts Hosted?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hannah
Back up
Hi  If a client cancels their online reckon subscription -  if a back up is saved will the file be able to be opened through reckon host...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Sarah
Sarah
I have a home and business advantage membership - number 396130. I have reckon accounts home and business 2018 on a windows 10 PC.   I wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gabrielle
lost phone with MFA code generator
Hi I lost my phone with the MFA authenticator. I can't revocate as I can't produce a MFA?What do I have to do?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Danielle Warrington
STP collective agreement super details
I am using Reckon Accounts Premier desktop, when I export payroll files and upload to Reckon portal when viewing details the only super d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Fern Dyball
Empdue file - State field Other
How do I ensure that the state field for my employee shows as other on my Empdue file?  My employee lives and works overseas and she is a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Lodging empdupe from Hosted
How do I lodge the empdupe file direct to ATO through Hosted. I know we only do this once a year, however there doesn't seem to be the Go...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Karen
Importing Timesheets into Reckon Hosted
We have just started using TimeTarget as a rostering and time recording system and would like to import the information into Accounts Hos...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kim
Generating TFN declaration file to upload via BAS Agent Portal
Is this possible? I'm using Accounts Hosted. Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sian Ward
Uploading TFN via STP
Hi, When we do an upload for single touch payroll the tax file numbers upload. Does this mean we no longer have to fill out tax file dec...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tracey Latta
If I have paid an account twice by accident how do I enter the second payment so the supplier shows us in credit.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Antonia Quinn
Have updated company file on Accounts Hosted but not recognised on other stations.... Help
Was unable to fully back up company file so I created a portable file in 2017 and installed in 2018.  However, now when other users log o...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Maree
2010-2011 PLUs company has closed need to access the data file, to access P & L report, it says access to company file has been lost
I have a 2010-2011 PLUsversion, from a company that closed, I need to be able to access the data file, to access P & L report, it keeps...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Carina Gazzard
How do I write off a bad Accounts payable debt
Writing off bad debts in accounts payable to suppliers where the bill is no longer due and relates to three years ago My client has abou...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jennifer Rajendran
EmpDupe file
Hi I've had to make an amendment to payment summaries today.  I've downloaded the EmpDupe files for the amended ETP Payment summaries and...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa Bell
Error when emailing pay slips
Error when emailing payslips  - Error code 14598 23602
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leanne Morris
Accounts have vanished from my computer
Went to do my accounts today to find they have vanished. The base program has gone. i get the message !sFileBuffer.empty0 . so i tried to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JO-ANNE
RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED UPDATE
Since updating Accounts Hosted, there are numerous issues. Again, I am unable to expand columns in reports, there is a noticeable delay w...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kylie
Tax File Declaration Lodgement Payroll Premier 18-19
Hi I was told we would be able to lodge tax file declarations electronically with payroll premier 18-19. Just wondering if there is a sep...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Suzanne Tofts
Can anyone tell me how to process back pay for employees who have had their contracts amended?
Can anyone tell me how to process back pay for employees who have had their employment contracts amended and the changes applied retrospe...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question