Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of Con
Touch Screen
The last 3 years I've had a touch screen laptop, and I've been hoping with all the updates/upgrades that Reckon Hosted have made that it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Shane Harris
Can't Save As PDF - The Fix
After upgrading to 2018 I found i was unable to save as PDF anymore. I tried the PDF fix tool with no luck and a bunch of other online a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Sara
HOSTED: Please introduce an early payment discount as per the Quickbooks US version.
Everybody want this don't they! Please can we set this up! I know I don't have the time to manually change every invoice that is paid ear...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of helsbels
It would be great if Reckon Hosted could put supplier invoices on hold, not to be paid
Put supplier invoices on hold
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Marc Findling
Fix for Quickbooks 2006 running windows 10
I hope this helps others. I have windows 10 and Quickbooks 2006 & was getting Error 1904 which prevented program from installing. I f...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Catherine Healy
Purchase Orders
EMAILED stamped on Purchase Orders when emailed to suppliers
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Alister
Payflow - Reckon Payment Services
Setup of Merchant name, particularly Merchant ID must be 25 characters or less ( including spaces) or transactions will fail with resulti...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Stuart Wright
Choose your own Payment Method
I would dearly like to be able to choose from the existing Payment Methods and add my own, as an option in Settings. For instance you no...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Geoff Bryant
Idea, linking an item to a customer
99% of my customers are regular monthly customers and pay the same amount each time. I have set up items for each of them. It would be gr...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com
New Release of Mobile Invoice by Cosmic Innovation for Reckon Hosted Now at Google store
The new release of Mobile Invoice with latest technology is out download at Google Store:Cosmic Innovations Invoice. With new modern loo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com
Cosmic Mobile Invoice for Rekcon Accounts Hosted - More users required-FREE
1ST Full blown cloud Mobile Invoicing for Reckon Accounts hosted now requires more users to have a go . At this moment we have developed...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Idea
Photo of BG
Change to Company Email
I would like Reckon Hosted to make a change to Company Email. Instead of having just one email address you should be able to enter sever...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
Photo of IT TGM
Reckon Accounts 2016 eMail Payslip with Password
Hi, Is it possible to generate and email payslips that are password protected from within Reckon? I realise I can email from Reckon and I...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jay Garland
Class restrictions with INVOICE and SALES RECEIPTS
I have more than one business entity and use the CLASS function to differentiate when I receive / spend money against each of my business...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Simon Smith
I would like to combine a new quoting and invoicing software program called Fergus with Reckon
Fergus is a job tracking software designed for use by plumbers and electricians, It allows you to track job progress from site visit to e...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Janine Constantine
Emailing from Reckon Hosted - Notification
When you print an invoice the 'To be printed' box becomes unticked the same should happen with the 'To be emailed' box I have said this b...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Joanna Bender
Invoicing app compatible with Reckon Accounts Hosted
I've been using accounts hosted for years and was excited about Reckon One hoping it would be a very simple platform that my husband coul...
  • 1 me too
  • 18 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Andrew
Reckon One - Disappointing security
After signing up to the Reckon One trial, I find it pretty disappointing that the account security is pretty relaxed. I have major dou...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Dan Fardon
Running old Reckon Versions in Windows XP Mode
It seems old Reckon versions can run on Windows XP mode. But Microsoft website says computers using XP mode should not be connected to th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rocdearo
Share prices in Reckon without upgrading to 2015
If you have access to an online broker with csv downloads or can get a csv file with end-of-day prices you can import them into Reckon in...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived