Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 30
Photo of Francis
company tax rates 2018/19
I am using the practice management product. When I prepared the 2017/18 company tax return for a client, found out that the tax rate is 3...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Fiscal Software
PLS Error - Lodgement Failed Error code 90880 (CMN.ATO.GEN.EM0002)
I cannot lodge an individual's income tax return. There is nothing unusual, and Elite says that there are no errors before lodgment. The ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Darrell Cruse
How do I reset the lodgment status in reckon elite. An unlodged return is coming up as lodged
Reckon Elite is indicating a return has ben lodged when it hasn't. I have tried deleting the return but it wont allow me to lodge unless ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lii Chen
How to prepare simplified BAS in Tax Manager?
Hi, I am new to APS and Tax Manager and wondering how I could load simplified BAS form from tax manager. I currently input data in the wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matthew
Asset Register & Depreciation set up
Does Reckon have the facility to 'house' an asset register with monthly depreciation etc.? If so, how would I set this up? Thankyou
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jodie Hill
Trust Tax Return V Error GEN.001011
I am getting the following V Error in all Trust Tax Returns for 2017 GEN.001011 Field value supplied exceeds maximum field length (Agent'...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lisa Hains
Tax return print formatting issue since Oct 17 Reckon Elite update
Since the lastest (Oct 17) Reckon Elite tax update, the formatting of the tax returns when printing appears to have gone off.  The text i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin
Tax Losses Can Only Be Entered as a Positive
In item 16 of the Reckon Elite individual income tax return (Deferred non-commercial business losses), I can't seem to enter the losses a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com
RECKON Elite support Urgent
Hello Mathew i need urgently my Tax Elite practice fixed its corrupted and also your automatic renewal is  not working properly .WAITING ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of hwapang kim
Financial Statement for Non profit organisation
I try to make a financial statement for non-profit-organization using the Ledger of Elite. This  entity is income tax exemption. To do so...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Karyn
Reckon Elite Practice Management crashes
After entering password Practice Management crashes
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Chrissy Redwood
Reckon Elite not calculating part year tax free threshold
We have lodged a return which the ATO have processed. The ATO have correctly applied the reduced part year tax free threshold but Reckon ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of DAVID MANSFIELD
RECKON ELITE SETTING UP USER NAME FOR CONNECTION
I AM TRYING TO LODGE 2017 RETURNS VIA ELS BUT THE RETURNS WILL NOT LODGE AS SAY NO USER NAME SET UP FOR THIS CONNECTION. SOMETHING NEW WH...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Chandra,Professional Partner, chandra@cosmicinnovations.com
RECKON Elite support Urgent: Unable to lodge Tax Returns
Hello Reckon Elite Tax Practice We cannot lodge Tax returns due to PLS upgrade.! i think this can be fixed very easily , we need urgent s...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Coralee
I have a temporary ATO password. Can anyone tell me the required steps necessary to change the DIS (ELS) password
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Claire Young
how to install advance docs
I have just purchased an advance docs licence for a new laptop - where do I download the actual software from please?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ann L
How to add a FBT return in Tax Manager?
Hi, When I try to add a FBT return in Tax Manager, there is no "FBT" option on the drop-down list under the Return types. Can someone he...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David Chin
We logged a support query an hour ago but no response. It is extremely urgent. We can't do any work at all.
Access Violation at address
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chrissy Redwood
Reckon Elite Support is so slow!
We lodged a support request with Reckon Elite yesterday as we can't lodge. Over 24 hours later and still no contact other than an automat...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Phil Proctor
has anyone else had the problem of Elite not responding to questions or taking an eternity to help with technical issues?
has anyone else had the problem of Elite not responding to questions or taking an eternity to help with technical issues?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered