Conversations

Photo of Melissa
Item Report
I have a client who would like a report on the number of items sold in ReckonOne. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this... Right now ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
Photo of Melissa
Customising user roles
We have a number of clients with ReckonOne. I want to be able to give a user read only permission to the general ledger, but with the abi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa
Unpaid Leave
We don't record accrued leave in Reckon Hosted because I could never get it working... we record it outside the accounts software. One o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa
Unpaid Leave
We don't record accrued leave in Reckon Hosted because I could never get it working... we record it outside the accounts software. One o...
  • Melissa, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Melissa
Logos on Invoices
When I add the company logo to an invoice, it gets scrunched up against the text of the company details. How can I get the logo to appea...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa
Reports in new design
I have been looking through the new design and it doesn't seem to have the option to send a suggestion about ReckonOne any more (unless I...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Melissa
Batch invoice import in ReckonOne
Is there a way to upload batch invoices in ReckonOne? We have a number of events that have people registering at once and we are trying t...
  • Melissa, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Melissa
Log Out due to Inactivity
I was in the new Reckon Accounts Hosted and working on entering staff times. I have an issue with the tab going the wrong way which is fr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Melissa
GST as Other Income on reports
We have a book in Reckon One. When we do a profit and loss report, it lists the income without GST, but then there is an "Other Income" l...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa
Managing national & state chapters
I'm hoping some of you Reckon One experts can help me on this one. One of our clients is a national association with chapters in each st...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa
Seeing files that aren't ours
I've just gone to open a new file and clicked to go up rather than using the dropdown to choose Q drive, and I could see a long list of f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem