Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 21
Photo of Karen Martin
How do I enter the grossed up reportable FBT for relevant employees on their inb payment summary. I called Reckon and the couldn't help me.
How do I enter the grossed up reportable FBT for relevant employees on their inb payment summary. I have tried calling Reckon technical ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Katrina Crute
When i add my business ABN to the Reckon Portal GovConnect, it says 'unable to create subscription with stp'
Hi Rav, I must admit I have two logins, and I can't remember which one I used, but both of them give me the same error message "Unable t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Janette Hall Houeix
Changing to Accounts 2018
Hi, I'm trying to use the new Quickbooks and the system asks me to do a back up first.  I've tried several times but the backup doesn't w...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
super liability missing from balance sheet
Reckon Accounts Premier Desktop - I have set up a new super fund liability as per the same as every other fund, attaching the super fund ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Employee deductions
We have employees who we have purchased tools for and they will pay us back via a deductions from their net wages. I have tried to set th...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
single touch payroll
I received this update from Reckon today about Single Touch Payroll.   Don't worry! We've got you covered. All Reckon software with payr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
ABA file history blank
Using Reckon Accounts desktop software, latest version (2017/2018) and occasionally I will have an issue creating ABA files and an empty/...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Nadine
supplier list showing annual spends
Trying to run this report, but it prints blank. Go to Reports > Purchases > Purchases by Supplier summary. Would anyone know why? I need ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Pam
GENERAL JOURNAL ENTRIES WITH TAX CODES ARE NOT BEING PICKED UP IN GST REPORT - WHY?
I'm running accrual reporting and have entered some transactions through general journal with tax codes attached - these transactions are...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Rehiring ex employee
Should I rehire ex employee or start fresh? Employee left in 2008 and now we need to rehire him. As mentioned in other posts, if I try to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Budgets
When starting a budget from scratch, but using the profit & loss data from previous years, can you remove line items that you know won't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Melissa Meeds
Average Monthy SUPPLIER Spend
Is there a way to find out your average month spend with a supplier?? Most new account applications ask for Trade References with your av...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Customer overpayment
Customer overpaid and invoice, and when I recorded the payment, the system asked me if I wanted to retain the credit to be used later, I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sheree
Leave Accruals
We have a payroll item called "Workers Comp". This is used to track workers comp hours and show they employee what they have been paid fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Setting up a superannuation liability for a contractor
We have a contractor whom is paid on receipt of his invoice but we pay super for him and therefore need to accrue a superannuation liabil...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Single Touch Payroll:
Single Touch Payroll: We are using Reckon Accounts desktop software and our accountant has told us to stay on top of the new upcoming ch...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Sally Cowan
How can I create a report which will provide a cash flow of all accts, including assets/liability & equity as well as income & expenditure?
How can I create a statement of incomings & outgoings on a cash basis to include all accts including asset/liabilities and equity as well...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nadine
Changing default bank account
We recently changed banking institution. I have gone into the preferences and changed our accounts wherever a default account can be sele...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nadine
adjustment notes
I have heard that once you have applied an adjustment note to a invoice, the two can be unlinked if needed but I can't find a way to do t...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
Unexpired interest showing as a positive figure - not a negative.
All my unexpired interest accounts for all of our chattel mortgages is a negative amount for all of my loans except one. The loan has had...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question