Conversations

Photo of Peter
time out
These system now times out very quickly, this has changed in the last few days. It previously was 2 hours or more. How can this be exten...
  • 12 me toos
  • 39 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Peter
Lodging empdupe from Hosted
How do I lodge the empdupe file direct to ATO through Hosted. I know we only do this once a year, however there doesn't seem to be the Go...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
Multiple warehouse
We run stock in two warehouse locations (one in NSW one in QLD). we use classes to separate the sales, however would like to be able to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
printing
Since the update last night, our invoices only print 1 copy, the setting still has 2 copies. how do we fix this?
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Peter
Submitting 2016/2017 payment summary by GovConnect
When trying to lodge this prior to update to release 2017, i get a screen that says "we have detected you are not using the current versi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
Credit Hold
Placing customers on credit hold, is there an outside trading terms warning like the over credit limit? Also is there a setting that ca...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter
change employee from full time salary Monthly pay to 3 days per week
I wish to change an employee from full time salary to 3 days per week salary, still on monthly pay cycle. How do i change this in their d...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Peter
Does accounts have a storage warehouse facility, if not can it be added please
Can accounts hosted have a storage warehouse facility added, so that we can have multiple warehouse locations for stock
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Peter
Does Accounts Hosted have a bin location field?
Can bin location field be added to items, this will improve location stock items
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered