Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 159
Photo of Wendy Phelps
Leave liability report and leave accrual summary don't agree
I needed to manually adjust an employee's LSL balance as an error had been made - the accrual screen in the employee's record and the lea...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Carljh
Home Inventory Manager won't open in Home & Business
When I click on the Inventory button in Home & Business 2019, I get the message that 'Home  Inventory Manager doesn't appear to be instal...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sam Dwyer
Home and Business 2013 - Banking Summary has different totals to Itemised Categories report
Hi Reckon,My client is using Reckon Home & Business 2013. I am attempting to match the Banking Summary to the Itemised Categories report....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark Korol
Bas in home & bus I cant get it to account 4 my income on line G1. I am getting expenses on G6 where it should be G11. anybody please? Mark
I tried setting up my Bas in home & business but I cant get it to account for "only my sales" my income on line G1. For example I have an...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Tracy
Bank Reconciliation Automatically Printing Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2017
Once I upgraded to Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2017 Bank Reconciliations automatically print as soon as the accounts are reconciled.....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reyhan
trying to recover lost data
Hi, I,ve just lost all my data for 2018 and need help to recover them. Quick book 2011
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shaun
With Reckon Personal plus 2018, Can you add or edit asset class?
With Reckon Personal plus 2018,  Can you add or edit asset class?
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daryl Miller
Support App
I am searching for a app which will allow the guys to get their time sheet details to me through a app instead of using paper
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Vince Mulkerin
Problem with 2019 update and saving 2017 Qdata
I have a new computer so no old copies of Quicken on it. I received an email with the link to download the program. All went well I cop...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark Scott
how to delete downloaded transactions when wrong qif file imported into Reckon Personal plus 2018
I have accidentally imported the wrong QIF file into one of my accounts on Personal Plus 2018 and I now have over 150 unwanted transactio...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of maherj
Why does Quicken/ReckonAccounts Personal crash when adding an invoice or estimate
Why does Reckon home and business 2019 crash when adding an invoice or estimate. I am using Windows 10, and have moved the tax file to bu...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chelsea
Hi all, I use Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2018. I am trying to terminate an employee but it wont work for me! HELP
I have entered the release date but when i select 'terminate employee' it goes to 'terminated guided process' but it is just a blank whit...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Daniel
Missing backup files
In trying to restore a backup file I had this message "One or more backup files are missing" I have 6 months of data to put in again unle...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gavin Clark
Program crashes on entering investment transactions
Every time I attempt to enter a transaction within one of my investment accounts, the program crashes. Each time it crashes I receive a d...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Richard Bercich
Reckon Personal Plus 2018 appears to automatically refresh, deselecting multiple selections in transaction summary pages
On a Win 10 Machine after upgrading to 2018 from 2016. I try to select multiple transactions or even single transactions for editing.  Wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Astro
Print Preview too small issue
Just updated to Home & Business 2018 and hoped it would fix the print preview issue that I have, but it didn't.  Can anyone tell me what ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris Appleby
Reckon 2018
Has anyone upgraded to Personal 2018 and were there any issues? I'm using Personal 2017 at the moment. Chris A
  • 1 me too
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of st
Export to QIF - Someone confirm please - Reckon Per Accounts 2019
I currently use Personal Accounts 2016.   If you issue a Ctrl-Shift-Z command, a menu item is added to the menu tree (File / Export menu)...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dennis Roach
How do I get my recon to put the totals at the end of a catagory rather than the top?? Regards Dennis
using Recon 2013 Personal Plus
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rav
“Invalid Company Information error” in Govconnect STP when submitting pay events from Reckon Accounts Business & Hosted
Why do I get a 'Invalid Company Information' error when lodging pay events in Reckon GovConnect STP from Reckon Accounts Business (deskto...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Article