Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 142
Photo of Rav
“Invalid Company Information error” in Govconnect STP when submitting pay events from Reckon Accounts Business & Hosted
Why do I get a 'Invalid Company Information' error when lodging pay events in Reckon GovConnect STP from Reckon Accounts Business (deskto...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Article
Photo of Linda
switching between companies
Hi, I used to be able to switch between companies in previous versions of QB's however now I have to open previous company every time, is...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of MarkR
Home & Business 2018
When looking at the report “Portfolio Value and Cost Basis”.I find I have a share with a $0.00 value cost base but a current balance of $...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Nivkuf
Cant Load Quicken 2012 onto Windows 10
Quicken 2012 CD won't load onto Dell Laptop with Windows 10 (64) I have been trying to do this for 2 days HELP!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lynne
Employee Leave Accruals gone crazy - Reckon Accounts Premier: Contractor Edition 2016
Our employees accrue RDO's (Roster days off) and Saturday RDO's on a weekly basis (as well as the normal Personal Leave and Holiday Leave...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of bhagee
Problem setting report dates
Hi We use Reckon Accounts Home and Business 2015. This year when we have tried to run reports the programme doesn't allow us to custom...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Richard Bercich
Reckon Personal Plus 2018 appears to automatically refresh, deselecting multiple selections in transaction summary pages
On a Win 10 Machine after upgrading to 2018 from 2016. I try to select multiple transactions or even single transactions for editing.  Wi...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Tony Elder
Since loading Personal Plus 2018, column widths have narrowed and are no longer adjustable
The account panel has narrowed to the point it cannot be read properly In reconcile, the amounts column has narrowed to the point, I can...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Paula Stoyich
personal plus 2018
have upgraded to PP2018 just recently and now not all of my shares are downloading, even though I have not made any changes to anything  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Bully
Employee Name Change and STP
I was once a reasonably calm payroll person, however with the introduction of STP I have turned into a paranoid payroll person so I apolo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Megan Tilley
Reckon Home & Business 2018 and Excel version
I currently use Reckon Home & Business 2018 and have the 2016 version of Excel on my computer (desktop with plenty of memory and HDD spac...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of angela hepburn
tax tables 2018-2019
I have updated to reckon accounts plus 2018 successfully. However not sure re tax tables. It does say that i have R2-1819272. Not sure if...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rav
Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's
AUSKEY & SOFTWARE ID FAQ's FOR SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL Do I need an AUSkey to use Reckon GovConnect STP?The only time you need a business...
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Gavin Clark
Program crashes on entering investment transactions
Every time I attempt to enter a transaction within one of my investment accounts, the program crashes. Each time it crashes I receive a d...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sarah Nation
GovconnectAS.exe has stopped working
When I try and lodge my BAS, and I get to the prefill stage, I press on the prefill button and it comes up with that it was successful, t...
  • 15 me toos
  • 69 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Lorna
Reckon Personal + won't open in W10 today
Is there a problem with Reckon Personal Plus? It won't open. I've reinstalled and still won't open in Windows 10 which I t believe migh...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Linda
STP file upload error
The following error message appears when I try to upload my STP file:  instance.EmployeeData[30].Detail.Email is not any of [subschema 0]...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Ethan
BAS report in Reckon Home and Business 2016 do not populate properly
Hi I just purchased and installed Reckon 2016 and have been learning to populate the slit fields on each transaction line with the differ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mark
Failed to Validate Pay Run Event
Hi I am doing our first STP processing & when I get through to the GovConnect part of the Reckon Portal and try to upload my STP file, it...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tonys Tyres
new TWH is out look at $1804 on new table and its $467 and reckon is $463 $4 out
TWH amounts in new reckon out  No one has got back to me or checked it POOR work by Reckon as this effects us every week we do payroll
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem