Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 70
Photo of Shelley
STP not flowing through to ATO
Apparently our STPs are not flowing through to the ATO in either of my companies.  I have received no error messages.  All uploads appear...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of tony finch
stp - how do you delete an upload file in draft status if you don't wish to upload it
The file is in draft status. It had errors so I recreated and upload again, which I successfully submitted. How do I delete the one in dr...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
Photo of Zaanif
Creating a Custom Line Item for Invoice using QBFC
Hi I am trying to Create an Invoice with Custom Line Items.  Is it possible to create line Items on the fly using QBFC? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Suellen
ATO Error - STP File Replacement
I'm using Payroll Premier, and both companies I process payroll for have this same message "the ATO were unable to process your submissio...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Rav
Single Touch Payroll - Delete draft pay events
Hi everyone, The Reckon GovConnect STP service has been updated to allow you to delete unwanted pay events. A delete button has been add...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Article
Photo of Steph
Single Touch Payroll - final pay event
For a employee final pay, does Reckon pick up the release date as the final pay, or do you have to submit a separate file and use the fin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Leanne
Error message with STP
I am getting an ATO error for my STP upload - it says  "The value specified for an item does not match the item type (value = "", item ty...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Hawk
Payroll YTD setup and STP Questions
Hi! I'm a new user on Reckon One. I have been using MS Excel to do my payroll in the past. Now, I'm trying to setup my payroll for STP re...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
Photo of Albert Choy
RECKON ONE - COMPANY & ADVISOR INFORMATION
I am new to Reckon One.  In ReckonGovConnect under Company & Advisor Information I cannot see the contact name and address of my company....
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Amanda Gebauer
STP error message "Request was incorrectly Formatted or was missing required items"
Hi, Can anyone advise me on my problem with STP please. When trying to send a payrun I completed yesterday to "send to Govconnect STP" ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of GCO Administration
TAX WITHHOLDING Incorrectly Calculated - Subsequent PAYG Summary Issues
I have MAJOR ISSUES with the tax withholding in Reckon One. For the record, I have flagged this once before and never got listened too by...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Sonia Thompson
I'm receiving an error when lodging STP report. Employee has a deduction from net wages for uniforms, all looks ok on the payroll item
The value specified for an item does not match the item type (value = "Uniform Payment", item type = String, uniqueID = http://www.sbr.go...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Mark
Failed to Validate Pay Run Event
Hi I am doing our first STP processing & when I get through to the GovConnect part of the Reckon Portal and try to upload my STP file, it...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shirley Pech
EmpDupe Error message
Hi - I just tried to lodge an EmpDupe file and got his error message from the ATO:  "Reason: Please contact your ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of tjoseph
STP Sharing
Hi, How do i share the Gov Connect STP file with a colleague who also does payroll? thanks, Tam 
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Stream Lending
Reckon one API: get invoices by a range of due date
Hi,  I'm new to the reckon one API For now, we want to get a list of invoices by the due date  e.g. DueDate ge '2017-07-01' && DueDate le...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of tony finch
reakon customer portal not updating STP batches from submitted
submitted a payroll batch via customer portal and it has a status of submitted. The pay data is available on the employees myGov account....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shayan Psm
connect to reckon without opening it
Hi all, I've heard there is a way to not to open the reckon application while using remote connector and Reckon SSIS package. I know...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jen Beveridge
Single Touch Payroll
When I rang Reckon Support today after about 10 minutes of explaining what Single Touch Payroll was to the support person who answered my...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Narelle
how to add a second company to single touch payroll?
how to add a second company to single touch payroll? First company is all set up fine, but when I log into Reckon GovConnect there is no...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered