Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 62
Photo of GCO Administration
TAX WITHHOLDING Incorrectly Calculated - Subsequent PAYG Summary Issues
I have MAJOR ISSUES with the tax withholding in Reckon One. For the record, I have flagged this once before and never got listened too by...
  • 1 me too
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sonia Thompson
I'm receiving an error when lodging STP report. Employee has a deduction from net wages for uniforms, all looks ok on the payroll item
The value specified for an item does not match the item type (value = "Uniform Payment", item type = String, uniqueID = http://www.sbr.go...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Leanne
Error message with STP
I am getting an ATO error for my STP upload - it says  "The value specified for an item does not match the item type (value = "", item ty...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark
Failed to Validate Pay Run Event
Hi I am doing our first STP processing & when I get through to the GovConnect part of the Reckon Portal and try to upload my STP file, it...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shirley Pech
EmpDupe Error message
Hi - I just tried to lodge an EmpDupe file and got his error message from the ATO:  "Reason: Please contact your ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of tjoseph
STP Sharing
Hi, How do i share the Gov Connect STP file with a colleague who also does payroll? thanks, Tam 
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Stream Lending
Reckon one API: get invoices by a range of due date
Hi,  I'm new to the reckon one API For now, we want to get a list of invoices by the due date  e.g. DueDate ge '2017-07-01' && DueDate le...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of tony finch
reakon customer portal not updating STP batches from submitted
submitted a payroll batch via customer portal and it has a status of submitted. The pay data is available on the employees myGov account....
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shayan Psm
connect to reckon without opening it
Hi all, I've heard there is a way to not to open the reckon application while using remote connector and Reckon SSIS package. I know...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jen Beveridge
Single Touch Payroll
When I rang Reckon Support today after about 10 minutes of explaining what Single Touch Payroll was to the support person who answered my...
  • 4 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Narelle
how to add a second company to single touch payroll?
how to add a second company to single touch payroll? First company is all set up fine, but when I log into Reckon GovConnect there is no...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Susan Blanchard
STP
Even though with a Tech's assistance I have lodged two files when I try to do one on my own the same error message is coming up.  instanc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Belinda
Single Touch Payroll - Payroll Premier 2018/19
Good MorningCan anyone confirm if the Payroll Premier 2018/19 software update which now is available on the Reckon website includes Singl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Nancy May
GovConnect STP Business OR Advisor BUT don't want both Declarations
I set up my accountant in Reckon GovConnect as an Advisor in case I got hit by a bus and he needed to do payroll for us. However, when it...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Catherine
Superannuation being calculated on employees earning less than $450.00 per month
Hi, I have two employees (brand new) and I have generated their first pay - they both have earnt less than $450.00.  The pay slip shows ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Kali
Lump Sum E showing in Gross Payments
I have an employee who has a lump sum E payment for backpayment greater than 12 months; and the amount is included at both lump sum E (co...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Belinda
CAC number
Does anyone know how we include a CAC Account number when lodging PAYG Payment Summaries via EmpDupe file to the ATO? We pay wages on beh...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dave
GovConnect return Internal Server Error on ABN Verify
Trying to verify for the GovConnect on Reckon One and when I try to verify the ABN it returns Internal Server Error.I've checked ABN Look...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Renee
Superstream Nab closing?
Recently received the email that NAb superpay is closing. Who do Reckon recommend now to use for Superstream uploads?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nadine
single touch payroll
I received this update from Reckon today about Single Touch Payroll.   Don't worry! We've got you covered. All Reckon software with payr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered