Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of Gavin
5 CLICK PRINTING
We have been back to 5 CLICK PRINTING FOR TOO LONG!!! after the short reprieve until things went pear shape for reckon hosted a few month...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve
PRINTING INVOICES
PRINTING OF INVOICES - It has been a few months now since the issue of the many steps needed to print an invoice off was raised and after...
  • Steve, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
New Upgrade
I have just tried to read the instructions to do the upgrade ,this is a retail business and Christmas is only two weeks away we cannot af...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Reckon FAQs
Hosted Login Issues
Login Issues are being reported by users this morning and are currently being investigated by our IT Team. My apologies for the inconven...
  • 11 me toos
  • 29 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
LATEST UPGRADE
With this latest upgrade apparently causing as much problem as the last one is it advisable to not upgrade yet ?? if so how long can we s...
  • Steve, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Steve
Invoice printer times
Some weeks ago I asked about the amount of time it took to print an invoice with the amount of times you have to select print before it a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Steve
Getting rid of opening message
Just wondering how to delete the opening message asking if you want to take a tour of the new upload ?? I have been ticking the do not sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of CS
Hosted Time outs?
Over the last few days I  have been get kicked off the system in a middle of entering data, then have to logout of remote session a few t...
  • 10 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Steve
LOGGED OUT
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT ALL WAS GOOD JUST BEEN LOGGED OUT DUE TO INACTIVITY 3 TIMES IN TEN MINUTES WHILE I WAS LOGGING INVOICES ?? AHHHHHHH!!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged