Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 74
Photo of Lachlan
(MAPI error code 00000000 (0) at line 921 in sendmail.cpp)
Hey Reckon Accounts Team, We have come across this issue recently where we try to email invoices and this error pops up instead of our e...
  • 2 me toos
  • 21 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Deb
How to always send invoices as rich text or HTML format in email
Hi everyone, would love to know how to always have the default when sending invoices via Outlook that the message will be in rich text or...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Steve Cook
Scam Warning
Be aware of this scam email I just receivedDo not click any links in the emailJust delete the email
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tony
Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 print problem
Have just updated our database to Reckon Accounts Premier Accountant Edition 2018 Release R1P. All working okay except for a printing iss...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Steve Cook
Can I use MS Office 64 bit with RA2018 ?
Environment: Computer: Intel i7, 16 GB RAM Windows 10 Professional 64-bit fully updated Reckon Accounts Premier 2018 MS Office Profession...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steve Cook
Payflow Integration Upgrade
I am using RA Premier 2016. I use "Enable Payment Services" to receive payments by credit card Currently works fine Does this apply to m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anton Strauss
Reckon Accounts Plus 2017 crashes after sending invoice
Reckon Accounts Plus crashes every time when closing it after sending invoice via Outlook 2017
  • 1 me too
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bob
Has anybody had problems with invoices emailed to customers going into their Junk file,
Has anybody had problems with invoices emailed to customers going into their Junk file, this seems to happen more often with hotmail acco...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kel
Where can I download QuickBooks Pro 2011-12 from the internet
Can anyone advise if a full version of QB Pro 2011-12 can be downloaded off the net.  My old computer has died, so I need to reinstate QB...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Margaret Norris
Printing to PDF
Latter "upgrades" to RAP, have meant the PDF creation function has been removed.  For all those Reckon users that need to create PDFs try...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of john
reckon accounts plus 2015 wont respond after sleep mode
windows 10 platform every time i sleep the computer and have reckon active it wont respond after waking up. if i close it and try it wo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Leon Slee
Help please,
I am running reckon accounts premier 2017, I have changed my email provider and set it up in outlook with our new address but reckon keep...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Anton Strauss
Reckon Accounts Plus 2017 crashes after sending invoice
whenever I open Reckon Accounts Plus 2017 and dod some work and close it, there are no issues as soon as I send an invoice (Outlook 2017...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Tim Cross
Error Report 17809 09532
Each night when I close program (Reckon Accounts Plus 2017) and auto back up commences to my external hard drive I receive this error rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of John
error code (6000,83)
Our files are saved on a NAS drive, there's no single controlling it, it's just an automatic backup drive. I've read the previous posts r...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Brent McIntosh
Zero tangible updates (again) for 2017 releases of Reckon Accounts and Point of Sale products
Hi folks Once again, there appears to be very little, if any, functional updates to the 2017 releases of the Reckon Accounts (non-hosted)...
  • 3 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew
Reckon Accounts doesn't remember Purchase Order template that was used last
With Reckon Accounts Premier... It looks like there is no setting to choose a default template for Purchase Orders.  Instead the program ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of CMS
Emailing an invoice from quickbooks
The PC is a HP laptop with windows 10 home, Office 2007 and QuickBooks 2009-2010 accountant edition - outlook is the email client. It con...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Gabrielle Baudinette
IMPORT ITEMS
Can someone pleae help me with the columns Headings I require to import an IIF File. I require the following: Name, Subitem, Sales Descri...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mel
updated to windows 10, installed reckon accounts 2016 update and now can't email payslips using windows live mail.
After spending an hour and half on the phone to reckon they were unable to help me. Really annoyed at level of service and the lack of kn...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered