Conversations

Photo of Thomas
Stand alone Software to open QBB QBM files
What stand alone software package is required to open a QBB or QBM data file that was saved from Reckon Accounts Hosted?Has something cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thomas
Leave Liability Report Headings
I have changed the names of 'Other Leave Names' under the Preferences / Payroll & Employees, but when preparing the Leave Liability Repor...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Thomas
Company File Size over 200MB
Our company file size is over 200 MB and contains data for more than 15 years. Working with this file is getting a bit slow and I am wond...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thomas
Email ALL Pay Slips with ONE click
In the past I was able to email out ALL pay slips in Reckon Accounts Hosted with ONE click. Since quite some time this is not possible an...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Thomas
Automatic Backup
Is there really no automatic backup in Reckon Accounts Hosted? There is an option under Save Copy or Backup, but I have tried several ti...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas
Payment terms with discounts
We like to set up the payment term '2.5% if paid within 14 days, or 30 days net'. The payment terms window however only gives the option ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Thomas
Select Forms to email - EMPTY
My 'Select Forms to email' is EMPTY after I have selected the pay slips of all employees, for whom I can print the same pay slips. The sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Thomas
Cannot resize window
After opening a new window (Pay Bills) I cannot resize this window. Since I work from more than one PC with different monitor sizes, I ne...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem