Conversations

Photo of Tim Cross
2018 Accounts Plus update installation not working
Well it continues. Went to install latest update and nothing. Get message installing two items payment services and some windows componen...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
Photo of Sarah Nation
GovconnectAS.exe has stopped working
When I try and lodge my BAS, and I get to the prefill stage, I press on the prefill button and it comes up with that it was successful, t...
  • 15 me toos
  • 69 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Tim Cross
How do I enter a tax credit for BAS in Reckon Accounts 2018 desktop?
Just completed June 2018 BAS and find that the ATO owes us. (rare I know). My Bookkeeper set up a memorized Bill for this purpose but cle...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim Cross
Error Code 30 Reckon Accounts Plus 2018
All of a sudden I cannot send email invoices again from Reckon Accounts Plus 2018. Error code 30 Printer not Activated appears. This seem...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Tim Cross
How do I view and print previous years bank reconciliation reports in Accounts Plus 2017?
I go to Reports/Banking/Previous reconciliation but there is no drop down box to select the year I want and attempts to state date range ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Cross
Error Report 17809 09532
Each night when I close program (Reckon Accounts Plus 2017) and auto back up commences to my external hard drive I receive this error rep...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Tim Cross
Pre-paid wages in Reckon 2017 plus
How do I process wages in advance, through unscheduled wages option I assume? Also can I just deselect the employees who I prepay for the...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim Cross
Simpler BAS Reporting 1/7/17
Just received advice from Tax Office re new simpler BAS reporting from 1/7/17. Using Reckon Accounts Plus 2017. Will this need to be chan...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tim Cross
How can I change where my company file is saved?
Currently it is being saved in Microsoft One Drive which is a pain as it has to upload every time you close the software. I want to save ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jenelle Franklin
Can I create a customer statement which only shows invoices unpaid? I currently use Reckon Accounts plus 2014.
Customer Statements - unpaid invoices only.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lou
Printer is not activated error code 20 after upgrade to Windows 10
After upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 , running Reckon 2014 premier and outlook 2013, cannot email invoice with error message ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved