"JSON object has some incorrect values" error message - please help

Options
Wayne Seabrook
Wayne Seabrook Member Posts: 20
edited October 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Just started using STP and my file has been rejected with "JSON object has some incorrect values", I do not know what the errors are so do not know where/how to go to fix it. Help would be greatly appreciated ASAP.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Wayne,
    This error relates to special/invalid characters in the employee and/or company details.
    Can you please review the details like the employee names, addresses etc and also the address fields in your company section of the app.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Wayne Seabrook
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Rav do you mean to check the employee names and addresses etc in our Reckon Hosted file and if so, what should the format be (Road in full or Rd abbreviations etc).  I have added fullstops after Mr. and also after the middle initial in employee names (eg:  Wayne D. Seabrook) is this formatting correct?  (I'm not using an app on a device but using cloud based on desktop computer)
  • Wayne Seabrook
    edited July 2019
    Options
    All good now Rav.  I worked out what I was going wrong and have now successfully completed my first submission.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good stuff!
    Thanks for letting me know Wayne.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.