' No data was found for your date range of 1 JUL 18 to 30 JUN 19 Please check your company file."

Jo_9722061
Jo_9722061 Member Posts: 30
edited May 2020 in Payroll Premier
Good afternoon i am finalising my end of year and the following message has come up from payroll
' No data was found for your date range of 1 JUL 18 to 30 JUN 19 Please check your company file." 
Pays have been processed and sent for this payroll all year with no problem.
I have rebuilt the file and the same message comes up. I have also restored from a previous backup and the same message comes up.
PLEASE HELP! 

Comments

• Jo_9722061
    edited May 2020
    I have 20 other companies that i have submitted end of financial year income statements for with no problem This is the only company that has bought up this message.

• Lillian Chen
    Lillian Chen Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    I am experiencing the same issue after successfully using the system all year.  Thanks for letting us know the processes that you tried to fix the problem.  Here's hoping that Reckon provides a response/fix soon, though from previous experience it seems that you have to keep searching for a resolution in another conversation rather than expecting a direct answer on this conversation...disappointing.
  • Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Jo,

Is this coming up when you're in the STP screen or payment summary screen?
  • Jo_9722061
    edited May 2020
    This comes up on the payroll payment summary screen.
    I processed 20 other companies with no problem - this is the only one with the problem and they have been paid all year 

• Kali
    edited July 2019
    Bugger - i thought i had a solution for you but wrong screen.

Sorry, i can't help. Hope you get your answer ASAP!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Jo,
    Can you please check if you have any pay runs with blank data in this file.
    If there are delete those records and try again please.
    It should process normally by getting rid of zero dollar records. It looks as though these sorts of records are creating data corruption which is causing the file to fail.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo_9722061
    edited July 2019
    HI Rav
    There were a couple of employees with zero dollars that had been terminated but after deleting them i still got the same message 
  • Jo_9722061
    edited July 2019
    i deleted the zero dollar pays not the employees

• Kath Campbell
    Kath Campbell Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    I have this message in the STP screen and have also rebuilt and restored and still the message appears.  
  • Kali
    edited July 2019
    Hi Kath,

Are you changing the drop down menu from 19/20 back to 18/19?
  • Kath Campbell
    Kath Campbell Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Yes. There was no issue with the other two companies I processed and there are no zero payruns.
  • Lillian Chen
    Lillian Chen Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    This worked for me thanks...deleted any pay runs with zero dollars.
  • Jo_9722061
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav
    Can you please let me know how to fix this error as deleting the zero dollar pays did not work for me
    thanks Jo 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi Jo,
    We've just released a patch which resolves this and one other issue in the new release of Payroll Premier 2019/20.
    Check out this post here - Payroll Premier 2019/20 PATCH UPDATE

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kali
    edited July 2019
    The patch comes up with a system error?