"The installation Key Code you entered is invalid.".

Abdu
Abdu Member Posts: 7
edited May 2020 in Payroll Premier
Hi everybody, How are you all doing ?

I need a help here with installation of my new purchased-ReckonAccounts PREMIER (a leaflet card without CD available).  After I followed the installation guide (disable anti virus, close all files, etc) when I entered installation Key Code correctly, it would not install and it showed a comment as follows: "....The installation Key Code you entered  is invalid....please check your product material so and so......".

Please help and advise.

Thank you 
Abdu.

Comments

• Abdu
    edited May 2020
    Kevin, thank you......

members area ?  you mean this site : https://members.reckon.com/Login.aspx
    this requires another ID and PIN number ? 
    Should I create/register new ID and PIN ?
  • Abdu
    edited May 2020
    Hi Kevin, thank you.

I did call the customer services, and emailed them, but until now haven't got any responses. Yes, this is a new installation. I bought the software from OfficeWorks store in Melbourne. 

• Abdu
    edited August 2019
    No CD installer inside the card, empty card but with some narrative info as follows: 

- The Technical support, Reckon Community, Customer Service, their each phone numbers & websites. 
    - Congratulation on your purchase, Getting started Go to www.reckon.com/rab to redeem your purchase.  
    - Reckon annual license include priority support, updates and upgrade for 1-one year
    - 20 Digits code, at the very bottom on the right side.

I did visited this www.reckon.com/rab and tried to install many times but it always failed.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Hi Abdu,
    When I navigate the URL that you've listed above (www.reckon.com/rab), it takes me to a page referring to Reckon Accounts 2018. Is that what you've purchased OR have you purchased the current 2019 edition?

If its 2019, then download the correct edition from here and then enter your installation key details.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ifti
    Ifti Reckon Staff Posts: 258 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2019
    Hi Abdu,

Thank you for your post.

Apologies for the issue you had on the website as it was not updated. We have now updated it with 2019 links.

Please refresh the page or visit the link again to see the 2019 links.

Thanks

Ifti
  • Abdu
    edited August 2019
    Thank you Kevin, Rav and Ifti.....The Reckon comes alive now. ....

I need a hint on how to put account numbers into the system ?

Also, how to set up a system password lo lock the Reckon from unauthorized access  ?

• Abdu
    edited August 2019
    Kevin, I did send you an email......
  • Abdu
    edited September 2019
    I made a budget, I was not done, but I saved it. 

A question:

How can I update/resume/complete this budget ?  

Thanks....