2002 quickbooks small business

Options
clara woodward
clara woodward Member Posts: 9
edited September 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Iam using 2002 quickbooks and want to know what I can get that allows me to enter from bank statements as per my old version

Comments

• clara woodward
    edited July 2015
    Options
    then which reckon would suit
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Being on an 2002 version you will most likely need Reckon Premier (single licence) or Reckon Accounts Hosted if you wish to keep all of your transaction history etc... (assuming your question was in regards to upgrading to a newer version?).

You could purchase Reckon Accounts 'Accounting' and start a new data file (importing all of your lists and balances) if you didn't require the functionality of Premier, or didn't want to go online with Hosted.

Kind regards,
    Jason
  • Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Let's just wait for Clara to clarify Kevin as it's not clear what Clara means by "old version".
  • clara woodward
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I am still using the 2002 but I know that sooner or later my laptop will die with the old windows on it and the 2002 can not be used on the new windows.  I only use the invoices bas and I enter my entries from the bank statements. This works well for my accountant and for me.  So if I have to upgrade I want to be able to do what I am doing now that is to just enter from my bank statements. It would be nice to have all my old stuff carried forward but not essential I can go back and print out and save in a secure place.  As I am not a computer person I need this to be simple or happy to pay someone to do it if needed.

• clara woodward
    edited July 2015
    Options
    That would be great if I could give you a call.  When is the best time to call.

Thanks

Clara
  • clara woodward
    edited July 2015
    Options

Kevin

If it is okay I will give you a call this week

Thanks, as need to get this all sorted.

Clara