2014/15 Tax Table Update has been released!

• Announcement
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Hi All,

The 2014/15 TTU (tax table update) for Reckon Accounts Business 2014 (RAB2014) has been released today!

Desktop Users:
The update is available for Advantage and Subscription members. You can download the update via the support page, you will see a blue banner, click onto click here (as per image below).
Once you click on the blue banner you will be prompted to enter your customer ID and PIN.

Hosted Users:

You may have noticed the R3 icon when you log in. This is the TTU version of RAB2014.

Note: If you still have payroll (inclusive of EoFY Payment Summaries) to process on or before 30 June, please do not update the tax tables. (or if you are on Hosted continue to use R1 until you complete all payroll). Otherwise, you're okay to update or use R3 on Hosted.

Mirko

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Eliot Baring

Eliot Baring

• 60 Points
Hi. We are trying to install the tax tables update after following the directions but receive the following error: -5006 : 0x80070002. Can you help shed some light on the issue please?

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Eliot,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for raising this with us!

This error (-5006) indicates that the install is being attempted by 'Remote Session' or without 'Admin' provisions to the machine.

Please see: http://kb.reckon.com.au/issue_view.asp?ID=4178 for further info and resolution.

Let me know how you go!

Cheers,
Mirko

Photo of Kerrie Cox

Kerrie Cox

• 408 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have clicked the blue link and then I see a list of products etc and when I click on the update nothing happens.... I also need Payroll Premier Tax table update. Can you provide link please? ASAP please as I am processing payroll today
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Kerrie, the updates are only available to subscription customers and Advantage members. If you have one of these but have had trouble, please email me at Community@reckon.com with your customer ID and I can look into this. Thanks.
Photo of Denise Milner

Denise Milner

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi, I have completed the Reckon update.  The govt hasn't changed the tax thresholds, but now after updating employees are paying more tax - why is this?
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Denise, there has been a change to Medicare levy among a few other changes. More info: https://www.ato.gov.au/Media-centre/Articles/ATO-releases-2014-15-tax-tables/

Photo of Denise Milner

Denise Milner

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Great thanks Mirko, I know staff asking why they are getting less :-)

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Totally understandable, if I didn't work in the industry I'd be asking payroll the same thing! :)

Photo of Kerrie Cox

Kerrie Cox

Hi Mirko
Thanks I received 2 disks in the mail today. However I am a little confused.

The Payroll Premier letter talks about the tax table update in it - that's OK.

But the QB Accounts letter says nothing about tax table update on the CD, only that in this 2014 release it includes Bank Data to automate downloading of transactions - so I'm wondering if this is the correct CD or not.

Cheers

Kerrie
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Kerrie, once you install you will know if it has the 13/14 or 14/15 tax tables. When you install the program press F2 and you will see this pop up:

You will see the version at the in the underlined section. R1 indicates its 13/14 tax table, if it has been updated to the latest version it will say R3 or R3P (P just means it is Pro or higher).

Hope this helps and I'm keen to hear how you go!

Cheers,
Mirko.

Photo of Kerrie Cox

Kerrie Cox

Thanks so much. I have deferred the PP upgrade as when I put the CD in I thought the install wizard would pop up, but it didn't so I thought I should wait for someone here with more IT skills than myself lol.
I am quite computer literate BUT when it comes to upgrade important company programs I am a little hesitant. (At home I'd just go for it!! haha)

Photo of Tony Finn

Tony Finn

• 120 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi guys.
I ran the current tax update and it went through and completed, saying something along the lines of your Reckon accounts has been update. If i press Ctrl 1 it tells me i am using R2P ad not R3P as indiciated in the instructions. Also my tax tables say version 1314222 which is again different from what the instructions say it should be? Am i using the correct tax tables??. If i try to install the update again, its says its for R1P and i do not need it
Thanks in advance
Tony
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hi Tony, the only versions for RAB 2014 are R1 & R2. If this is for RAB2014, please email me your customer ID to community@reckon.com and I'll have a look into this for you tomorrow morning first thing. Thanks, Mirko
Photo of Tony Finn

Tony Finn

Thanks for the response. My apologies i am not using Business, I have Pro 2014. I guess i must have the correct version?
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

Hey Tony, oversight on my end. Checked with tech support and they confirmed that R2/R2P is the 14/15 tax version for New Zealand. So I assume you are using the NZ version of Accounts Pro?
Photo of Tony Finn

Tony Finn

Australian :)
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

That is quite strange, email me your customer ID to the above email so I can have a look into this one for you Tony. Thanks, Mirko.
Photo of Tony Finn

Tony Finn

Thanks. I have just emailed it through
Photo of Kate Rixon

Kate Rixon

• 60 Points
We have recently updated to Accounts Pro 2014 running tax table version 1415233. I have just porcessed the first payroll for the new financial year and it does not seem to be allowing for the increase in medicare levy. Do I need to change a setting?
Photo of David Kavenagh

David Kavenagh

• 60 Points

we have been in contact with Reckon numerous time online & via phone with no help re. update & upgrade

not happy

Photo of Sally Ashmore

Sally Ashmore

• 60 Points
I am trying to download the 2014/15 tax table and everytime I click on the download button it boots me out and asks me to log in again.  Please help!!!!