2017 partnership returns

• Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
I keep getting this error when I try to lodge a 2017 partnership return. in fact since pls came in anything to do with partnership returns is a long painful process. Have spent 4 weeks trying to sort this out with tech support hoping someone here might have an answer
Photo of Karyn

Karyn

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 8 months ago

Photo of Annie Deng

Annie Deng, Employee

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Thanks for your question Karyn.

It seems that we’ve not yet seen this error message before and may require some in depth troubleshooting. We understand you’ve logged this call previously and did not get the results you wanted. Would you mind logging a call again for us and someone from our Sydney team will get in touch with you.
Otherwise, what tax application are you using and what version?

Photo of Karyn

Karyn

I am using practice management 1.13.24.0 . EP return version 17.2.0.0
Photo of Annie Deng

Annie Deng, Employee

Hi Karyn, 

Could you please provide your contact details if not here for privacy, email to support@reckon.com
Photo of Karyn

Karyn

Sent contact details as requested. Have since uninstalled and reinstalled practice management and all tax modules. Still not lodging. I have to convert all PTR to paper format so I can view them as attempting to open them in SBR format results in a frozen program. This is getting ridiculous
Photo of Karyn

Karyn

Now to make things worse, after reinstalling your software I cannot lodge at all, either via ELS or PLS
Photo of Annie Deng

Annie Deng, Employee

Hi Karyn. Sorry to hear that. We will assist you with your lodgement issue asap but we have difficulties to locate your email. Do you know the ticket reference number when you talked to our analyst before? Do you mind put your contact details here or could you please let us know what your name or organisation details were showing in your email? 
Photo of Karyn

Karyn

My contact details are AWG Services pH. 02 9820 1000. I did send them in an email as requested. If someone could contact me ASAP that would be appreciated as the director wants to change software programs as technical help has been anything but helpful