2017 Payment Summaries have random figures in RESC - Reckon One - Reportable Super

Miranda Narducci
Miranda Narducci Member Posts: 16
edited June 2019 in Reckon One
I have 4 employees to prepare Pmt Summs 4 - two are showing perfect. The 2 casuals have random figures reported in RESC box?

I can't isolate the amounts in a particular pay run? No reports elsewhere show employee contributions - only SGC

Also YTD entry doesn't appear to have been where the data has populated from.

I'm at a loss as to where to look now - something isn't right?

Thanks

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited June 2017
    Hi Miranda,

Welcome to the Reckon Community.

RESC will contain amounts from the following super codes:
    SS - Salary Sacrifice
    EA - Employer Additional
    CA - Amounts paid above the Agreement rate
    SG - Amounts paid above 9.5%
    SG - Amounts paid to employees earning less than $450 per month.  

You can get super transaction reports via the Reports Centre > Payroll.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John.

• Lynda Chater_9039203
    Lynda Chater_9039203 Member Posts: 28
    edited June 2017

Hi John

I am having the same problem as Miranda.  The superannuation reports you mention do not show the random amount I have appearing on the PAYG summary.  I don't believe the employee information has changed over the year for the employee so am at a miss why this would appear on one employee and not the other.

Is there any way to change this so it does not appear.  I don't want to have to redo the payruns for the year in hope that this fixes it.

Thanks

Lynda

• Miranda Narducci
    edited June 2017
    Hi Lynda I went through until I could narrow down which pay runs to delete super from :-( in my case it was amounts that had calculated over 9.5%. Even though they were correct! Such a pain and will be sending a product suggestion off for sure. Casual employees hadn't earned $450 per month in first pay run for the month but second pay run put them over hence higher than 9.5% calculating. I deleted the effected pay runs and just journaled the super back in . Very inconvenient - and I've only done one lot of payment summaries. Other clients with casual employees is prob not going to be as easy to narrow down without having to look back at ALL pay runs ! Good luck
  • Miranda Narducci
    edited June 2017
    And agree - there is no report that will show the random figures. But if you try and look at super per employee per pay period it might stand our? As I said mine were correct amounts per month but Reckon says more than 9.5% for that pay and the excess over the 9.5% was the random figure that showed on Pmt Summ.
  • Miranda Narducci
    edited June 2017
    *deleted super for the pay run not the entire pay run
  • Lynda Chater_9039203
    Lynda Chater_9039203 Member Posts: 28
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Miranda. Will go through and try to correct these. Glad I looked at reconciling before d-day.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2017
    Hi Miranda & Lynda,

It's just come to my attention that the scenario you've highlighted in this thread has been identified as an issue currently affecting Payment Summaries in Reckon One. It affects pays before 12/6/2017.

Please DO NOT make any changes to attempt to fix this.
    The Reckon One team will be applying a fix on behalf of all Reckon One customers this week. Making any changes prior to the fix being released may result in incorrect amounts after the fix has been deployed. Please undo any changes if they have already been made.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and confusion.

I'll keep you posted on the release of the fix.

Thanks
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Miranda Narducci
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Rav I had to get those payment summaries out early so made the changes to get them right. I'll hold off on all my other ones and hope no issues. Miranda
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    Hi Rav

Has this fix been applied yet?

Thanks
    Erin
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2017
    Hi Erin,

The team tried to push it through last night but unfortunately had to pull back as they uncovered a problem. It's been addressed & fixed and they'll try again overnight tonight. I'll let you know though

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited June 2017
    Hi Erin,

I've just received word that the fix will not be proceeding tonight unfortunately. I will keep you posted with more info as soon as it comes to hand.

Apologies for the inconvenience 
    Rav?

• Miranda Narducci
    edited June 2017
    Awesome - 16 employees with Incorrect RESC on a current job! Waiting for the fix here too
  • Simon Hutchinson_8164484
    Simon Hutchinson_8164484 Alumni Posts: 135
    edited July 2017
    Hi Miranda,

This fix is now out, we did actually get it done last night!

Cheers

Simon
  • Tammy Venter
    Tammy Venter Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    I have just run our report and noticed that a coupe of our employees RESC is also out. By running a report and adding the RESC column I identified that 4  random payments throughout the year had a $0 RESC value that should not have been. 

Is there some way I can go into these transactions and force them to recalculate to updated to correct RESC balance. 

Thanks 

Tammy
  • Tammy Venter
    Tammy Venter Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    Figured it out. I went into the ones that hadn't correctly generated. Unlocked net amount and deleted line item and entered again. When I saved it system had added in correct RESC.
  • Swee
    Swee Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2017
    Hello, just to follow on this thread, there is RESC amounts for a few of the employees which should be Nil. The RESC is appearing (I believe) because of manual override of the Super, however this was necessary as no super was calculated on Annual Leave taken (paid) - which are ordinary times earnings. Can anyone let me know another way to fix this other than doing a reversal of payruns?