2017 quickbooks update tax exe not recognising R1

Options
Margaret Jones
Margaret Jones Member Posts: 4
edited July 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have just downloaded the 2017 quickbooks update for Quickbooks plus.  I have also downloaded the 2017 tax tables; but when I go to install the tax tables, it comes up with a message that the (newly) downloaded upgrade is not R1 even though it says it is on the exe. file. Am getting pretty frustrated! Would really appreciate any help please!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi Margaret,

You will need to activate your newly downloaded 2017 version of Reckon Accounts prior to installing the tax table update. Once this is done, you'll be able to apply the tax table update.

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Margaret Jones
    Margaret Jones Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi Rav
    We were under the impression we  had activated it. We put in the key and completed the process. What next?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to Margaret,

So you're now activated? Be sure to open your file or the company file at least once after activating.

Now that you've done that, you can go ahead & apply the Tax update. Check out my other post HERE for details

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.