2017 Upgrade of Hosted log in issues

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
Data has been updated. When opening data file by clicking on the 2017 icon, refer URL below which shows pointing to 2017, 2016 is opening.When you click on 2016 refer URL below showing pointing to 2016 then 2017 opens. Have cleared cookies twice, unsaved remember etc and restarted computer twice.

Photo of Lea

Lea

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 11 months ago

Hi Lea

Had same issue for a while as well, kept clicking on 2017 but it kept telling me my file was in a higher version, open 2016 etc etc. when I had just upgraded.

you have done all the right things, clear cookies etc. what I did after that was go to control panel and logoff remote sessions manually, close out of browser, open browser, login screen, login and click 2017, hopefully this will work for you as well.

I was using chrome browser - if this fails try using another browser.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 49,602 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Kwikbooks,

Did performing the additional step of logging off the remote sessions resolve this for you?

How long would you say you experienced this scenario for?

Lea - does this occur persistently for you? Can you please try out Kwikbook's suggestion above and let me know your results? 

Cheers
Rav
Photo of Lea

Lea

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Didn't have to do anything it resolved itself overnight. Suggest anyone else with the problem click on 2016 to work on 2017 and try again next day.