2018/19 tax upgrade for Reckon Accounts Premier 2017

• Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
  • Answered
I currently use Reckon Accounts Premier 2017 - how do I get the tax update for 2018/19 please
Photo of Caroline Shatwell

Caroline Shatwell

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Kylie Stewart

Kylie Stewart

• 178 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The Tax table updates are available with the member login area now.  You will need your Customer ID and Password of the renewal notice.
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Hi Caroline,

Kylie is right on the money here, I'll just a little bit more to the above as I noticed you mentioned Reckon Accounts 2017.

You need to ensure you have installed and activated Reckon Accounts 2018, the tax update cannot be installed on earlier versions of the software. 

There's more info here -

Reckon Accounts Business 2018 is now STP ready
Photo of Caroline Shatwell

Caroline Shatwell

• 102 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Rav, So I need to purchase Reckon Accounts 2018 and cannot continue to use Reckon Account 2017 even if I have less than 5 employees ?
Photo of Joanne Elliott

Joanne Elliott

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
can we update the tax table without having to update Reckon Accounts Premier 2017?
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 40,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Joanne I agree its a ridiculous amount of money just for the tax tables. There are other payroll solutions you know that might be better value. Payroll Premier allows you to update the tax tables manually.
Photo of Emily

Emily

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Hi Kevin- (hope its ok to add to this question) we are in a similar situation where we purchased the program so we don't have to keep paying Through The Roof fees. How can I update just the tax tables for 18/19
Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 40,192 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Emily there are other payroll solutions like Payroll Premier. Why dont you call me to discuss. 0407744914
Photo of kathy ridley

kathy ridley

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
so all i have to do is open the 2018/19 in hosted and the tax scale will update automatically?? is that correct?
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

• 63,284 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Kathy,
If you've completed all your EOFY tasks and you're ready to upgrade then yes all you need to do is to launch Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018 and follow the prompts to upgrade.

Please note, you cannot go back to the previous 2017 version for whatever reason after the upgrade.