2018 Advantage Reckon Accounts Plus upgrade

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Hi, I can't install the 2018 Advantage Reckon Accounts Plus upgrade as the installation key provided is not accepted and I do not have the product code.  I have sent an email to advantage@reckon.com 2 weeks ago and received no response. Please help
Photo of Marcia Johnson

Marcia Johnson

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • frustrated

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Kevin Russell

Kevin Russell, Accredited Partner

• 37,734 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Marcia good evening. If you have your customer number and PIN you can log in to the members area to get your installation code for Reckon 2018. Call me if you get stuck Kevin 0407744914
Photo of Marcia Johnson

Marcia Johnson

Hi Kevin, im able to download the software and have the installation key however when i install and key in the installation code it stays invalid. I think i need a product code?
Photo of Marcia Johnson

Marcia Johnson

Hi Kevin, im able to download the software and have the installation key however when i install and key in the installation code it stays invalid. I think i need a product code?
Photo of Kevin Russell

Thats not right. The product code is generated when you register the software. Have you done that?
Photo of Marcia Johnson

Marcia Johnson

Hi Kevin, yes i have and i have installed the software now, the installation key worked. Thank you for your assistance.
Photo of Kevin Russell

No problem whatsoever Marcia. This is what I do.