2019 R2 not working

Susan Shaw
Susan Shaw Member Posts: 19
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
After launching Accounts 2019 R2, I am not getting a screen to ask me to upgrade the file, as I am trying to upload a final Pay event to the ATO and not getting a full list of Employees who have resigned. I guess it won't work until the 2019 R2 has upgraded? I would appreciate some help with this.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Susan,
    Are you using Reckon Accounts Business 2019 (desktop) OR Reckon Accounts Hosted?

The Finalise Year option is available in the software once you've upgraded to the 2019 R2 edition or Accounts Hosted 2019 if that's what you're using.
    You need to ensure you've gone through the process of installing the tax table update and upgrading your company file (Reckon Accounts Business desktop) or in the case of Hosted, upgrading your file in Reckon Accounts Hosted to the 2019 edition released yesterday.

There's more info in the two posts below including detailed upgrade guides -
    Reckon Accounts 2019 Tax Update is available!

Reckon Accounts Hosted 2019 is available!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Susan - when you open Reckon - if you press Ctrl + 1 on the keyboard - you should see the version in the first line of this window - does it say 2019 R2?    if so, then your year end process for STP should be available?