2019 Update

Options
Jo Arnold
Jo Arnold Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
edited June 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Im going on annual leave and need to update my subscription before I go.  Is the new update available yet?  If so, how do I access it?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Jo,
    The new tax table update will be released in a couple of weeks and we'll email you the details of it along with being available in the Members Area.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo Arnold
    Jo Arnold Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav.  Just to clarify, does that mean I only need to renew my annual subscription and install the tax table update and not necessarily upgrade to the 2019 version of the software? How will I know when I need to upgrade the software?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Jo,
    Sorry I thought you were referring to the tax table update rather than the software itself. The 2019 edition of Reckon Accounts Business (desktop) is already available now so if you have an eligible subscription you're more than welcome to download it from the Members Area and upgrade. As I mentioned previously, the tax table update for the new financial year will be coming out toward the end of June and can only be installed on 2019 editions.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Oats
    Oats Member Posts: 61
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav, 
    I am using accounting plus 2018, so do I have to upgrade to 2019 prior to getting tax tables.  Purchased software outright not annual payment.