502 bad gateway

Options
Carleen
Carleen Member Posts: 33
edited March 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Iam trying to connect to STP and it is coming up with "502 Bad Gateway" message.
Can anyone assist please.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi Carleen,
    When specifically are you running into that error message? Is it when you attempt to access GovConnect after logging in or is it when submitting your pay event from GovConnect?

Which browser are you using? Does the same thing occur if you attempt to access GovConnect on a different browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carleen
    edited March 2020
    Options
    It is happening after i save my STP file and Reckon tries to connect to GovConnect.
    Using Google Chrome - i can connect to Govconnect using both chrome and fire fox but unable to upload STP file.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Carleen. If you access your STP entity/GovConnect in a separate tab in your internet browser ie. not the one that Hosted opens up you should be able to get your pay event through without any trouble.

It looks like we're having a hiccup with a very small number of our web links at the moment but it looks like the guys have already sorted 90% of it so should be back to normal in a few minutes.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carleen
    edited March 2020
    Options
    All good, i logged off then back on to Reckon, now all working.
    Thanks Rav
  • Rav
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Awesome good to hear, thanks for confirming Carleen