"Open Recent Companies" not showing after hosted updgrade

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged

Users report this morning that:

(a) the list of recently opened files has gone

(b) opened three or four company files, exited Reckon Hosted, logged back in and they are all gone again

(c) after exiting, logging back in, opens the very first company file that was opened when first logged into upgraded hosted, ie doesn't come back to the file that was open when hosted closed

(d) one user reports - changed "set number of previous companies" to 15, but when log off and go back it reverts to 4.

Photo of Margaret Haines, Reckon Partner

Margaret Haines, Reckon Partner, Accredited Partner

• 1,104 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Judith Nicholls

Judith Nicholls, Accredited Partner

• 324 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
I have the same problem in Hosted and the desktop version. Was this probem stated as being fixed in the Reckon Accounts 2014 release?

Judy

Problem has been around for quite a few years for desktop version.  I know the workaround for desktop but not hosted.
Photo of Helen Truong

Helen Truong

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Margaret, I have escalated to our IT team to look into it and we will be in touch with you with further update via email if that's ok!

Helen Truong
Photo of Zizi Fan-Robertson

Zizi Fan-Robertson

• 60 Points
Have the same issues here, please let us know once this is sorted. Thanks Helen.

(d) above has resolved itself.  Retention of recently opened files still an issue.  Opening last company opened on launch of Accounts still an issue, reverts to the first one opened when first used upgraded version.  Reckon have emailed me direct yesterday that they are working on it.
Photo of Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant

Kay Smart, Accredited Consultant, Accredited Partner

• 2,052 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I have been in touch with support on Friday and they are aware this is happening and are working on it.

Hi all, all working ok this morning.

Problem is back again since last Thursday - its not retaining the "recently opened files" list again.
(Edited)
Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for reporting this to us Margaret, I'll pass this onto our IT team. Cheers, Mirko

Any news on when we can expect this rectified.  It got fixed before Australia switched and then undid itself again.