A huge thank you to Michael Chan .

• Praise
  • Updated 5 years ago

Thank you very much to Michael Chan from Support. After fielding phone calls from clients regarding their various log in issues and keystroke issues, I had one particular client who was like a mosquito in my ear. After a couple of very long wait times on hold, Michael was the unlucky one who was going to bear my wrath. After Michael and another couple of techies replicated the log in problem from their end, he suggested I install Reckon Enterprise on my clients computer. At this stage we got disconnected and I was ropeable. I then rang back and the wait time was minimal. I was told that Michael was still working on the issue, I was surprised. He had also sent me an email regarding Enterprise. After 1 minute I was asked to try logging into the clients file. I didn't hold much hope but, low and behold, I booted Michael off and I almost cried. The client is ecstatic and it turns out that they don't have the keystroke problems that I, myself, am still having, so all is quiet on the phone front and I can get back to BAS work.

THANK YOU MICHAEL and team.

Photo of AddItUp

AddItUp

• 596 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
  • Thanful, happy and relieved.

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Mirko

Mirko, Alum

• 34,812 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to provide your feedback ieramanit. It's great to hear that our Partners and Customers are receiving the level of service we expect for them. I've passed on your kind words to Michael, and the management team. Cheers, ^Mirko
(Edited)