ABN registered Reckon GovConnect, please help

Lilly Li
Lilly Li Member Posts: 21
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
previous accountant has set it up and submitted with a log in, however, i do not know which email/log in he used. now i'm trying to link the ABN to my mail lilly.li@alcidion.com, it keeps saying ABN already registered. can you please help. ABN: 62 093 148 488

Comments

• Judith Edwards
    Judith Edwards Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    I have the same problem. Can’t get past , ABN already registered. Spoke to ATO and said all is okey dokey
  • Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Judith, thank you! so i can call ATO to fix this directly? 
  • Judith Edwards
    Judith Edwards Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    You can call the ATO they will sort out your registration but you may not be able to still submit . I still can’t get past the problem in Reckon when is says ‘ABN is already registered ‘ . Can’t get to speak to Reckon customer service so I may have to get my accountants to help me.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    HI Lilly,
    I've had a look at the ABN and yes its already been registered and there have been multiple STP pay events submitted.
    I'm guessing there was no handover that took place from the previous accountant?

Also, the ATO will NOT and cannot fix this for you as its related to the Reckon Portal login which they have no access to.

We can look at transferring the STP registration from the current account to a new Reckon Portal account ie. one registered to you, however will require a signed declaration from the business owner on a business letterhead stating that the previous person has left the business and the ABN registration in GovConnect needs to be transferred. This declaration must be emailed from the same email domain (ie. abcxyz@abcxyz.com) that the Portal account was registered under.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, thank you for your reply. yes, there is no handover from the previous accountant. I've done the declaration letter, where can i email it to? thank you. 
  • Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, email sent yesterday. when can i have access to these companies' Reckon GovConnect? Thank you!
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lilly,
    Thanks yes I've received the details and I've asked our teams to action it. There is a fair bit of database end work involved in moving an STP entity so its not going to be an instantaneous thing but I'll let you know as soon as its done.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    hi Rav, has this been actioned? thank you. 
    Regards, Lilly
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lilly,
    I've just checked in with the team and unfortunately, its still a work in progress at the moment. There's a fair bit of technical work involved in moving the registration from one account to another but we're still on it.

I'll let you know as soon as I have a further update.

Thanks for your patience with us so far.

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, can you please provide a update on the transfer status? thank you. 

Regards, Lilly
  • Ben §ß
    Ben 大 Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,
    I have same issue, could you please help me to solve it. And your member told me that he will fix it in 40 min, but I have't got his call back yet.
    My mobile 0406016160 thank you
  • Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, any update on this yet? thank you. 

regards, Lilly
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hey Lilly,
    I'm really sorry for the delay on this. I've been trying to push the devs on it and will do so again. I'll let you know as soon as I have further info.

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, can you please check again, we are running out of time for filling. 

Thank you. Regards, Lilly
  • Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, any update on this yet? thank you. Regards, Lilly
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lilly,
    The Portal team have just come back to me in the last few minutes and advised the transfer has been completed.

Can you please login to your Reckon Portal account, access the GovConnect service and confirm you are able to both view and access the STP entity.

Thanks

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, yes, it works now for one company. I have another company need to to add on to my portal (i've included in my declaration), ABN: 77 143 142 410. can you please check that one? Thank you. Regards, Lilly
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lilly,
    Can you logout of your Reckon Portal account and then log back in and confirm if both STP entities are accessible.

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Great, all working now! thanks a lot Rav. 
  • Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, we had multiple pay run in some month, and the only option i have when try to upload file is to replace an another pay run, but they all need to be submitted. Can you please advise what do i need to do? 
    Thank you. Regards, Lilly
  • Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, can you please response to my question above? Thank you. 

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lilly,
    It sounds like you're selecting the Full File Replacement option when you're creating your pay event file. If its just a normal pay event that you need to create & submit do NOT select any of the tickboxes ie. Full File Replacement, Update Event etc.
    The pay event will then be created as a normal pay event file which you can submit in GovConnect.

• Sam Ton
    Sam Ton Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Hi,
    I am having the same issue where "ABN has already been registered, if you have one, please try a different GST branch" error.

I tried to call Support but no answer as well as email support but no answer for nearly a week.

Can you help please?

My ABN: 47 099 886 423
    email:  ton.sam@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
    Sam
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Creating new post. Please reference the new conversation here: ABN already registered

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, is it normal that files submitted two days ago still showing pending?
    Thank you. 
  • Sam Ton
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lilly, Not sure if this will help but i submitted mine last night and it only recently gone from pending to success. I hit the refresh and the detail button a few time as well as login in/out just in case it was a refresh issue. Regards
  • Sam Ton
    edited July 2019
    Also forgot to mention is ATO also sent me an email confirming they received my first stp report.
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lilly,
    Sam is correct, what you need to do is click the 'Detail' link to view the most recent response from the ATO.
    The status message will then update based on that response.
    More info here - STP submission status messages in GovConnect

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, is there a way to run a report on total $ submitted to ATO for each employee, so we can check which one might be missing?
    Thank you. 
  • Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, all new submission is good now! But two files that submitted in Oct last year (12 Oct and 15 Oct) still showing pending, should i replace these as it's been a long time now since submitted?
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    No, there's no need to.
    STP is reported on a YTD basis, so the next successful submission will already update the balances.

• Lilly Li
    edited July 2019
    ohhh, which means i do not need to lodge the previous fortnightly payroll file if the last one in June lodged successfully? Thank you.