ABN Registration for STP

Options
Jacquie Smith
Jacquie Smith Member Posts: 7
edited September 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Hi Rav. Further to your email advising ABN registration, I'm still having trouble. Please advise on further details to assist. Thanks. Jacquie

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Jacquie,
    Thanks for creating this separate thread.
    When I search your ABN in our system, it tells me that its already registered back in April in our GovConnect service.
    The Reckon Portal account its registered under is the same email address on your Reckon Community account. Please ensure you're logging into the Reckon Portal here with that email address & password. If you're not sure of the password you can reset it from the Portal login screen. 

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacquie Smith
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav
    I've been using that Reckon Portal and confirm it logs me in.  I then click on Reckon GovConnect - it says Get Started where I put in the ABN - 22 622 126 132 and click VERIFY which then auto fills the Legal Company Name exactly as the Legal Name in Reckon - my email address accounts@kennedylearmont.com is already showing.  I click Submit and then the "Sorry, that ABN has already been registered. If you have one, please try a different GST branch" message appears.  Would you have any other suggestions?  Cheers Jacquie 

• Jacquie Smith
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav

I've still not been able to upload the file as it's still saying "Sorry, that ABN has already been registered. If you have one, please try a different GST branch"  whenever I put in the company ABN.  I sign into the Reckon Portal using the same Username and Password that I use for Reckon Hosted - how can I get this up and running?  Thanks Jacquie  
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Jacquie,
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this.
    Your last reply just above has actually pinpointed the cause of the problem.
    Your ABN is registered in a Reckon Portal account under your email address NOT your Hosted user name & password.

You need to ensure you login to the Reckon Portal with your EMAIL ADDRESS and the relevant password you created at the time of registration. The email address you need to use to log into your portal account is accounts@kennedylearmont.com

Alternatively, if you'd rather use your Hosted user name & password to log into the Portal, then I can delete the current ABN registration & Portal account under accounts@kennedylearmont.com which will allow you to register the ABN again.

Let me know

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jacquie Smith
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav!!  That's sorted it out for me!  I think it should all be good for uploading now.
  • Lynda Blanch
    Lynda Blanch Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Options

Hi Rav

Having abn registered error coming up can you please unlink it.

ABN no. 73605193208
  • Rav
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Give it a go now Lynda, you should be ok to register this time around.