Account expired?? But paid my subscription

Options
Gina Silverstone
Gina Silverstone Member Posts: 2
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I recently did a free trial with accounts hosted and paid the monthly subscription before my trial ran out but I can't log on and the message is that account has expired? I can't get hold of anyone on phone as they are inundated apparently and nobody is responding to my emails. I often experience a lengthy delay in email responses. Any ideas?

Comments

• Gina Silverstone
    Gina Silverstone Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I am paid up for several more weeks - no renewal notice. I waited the day before on the phone for 45 minutes and still didn't get through. Yesterday the message on phone said better to try this option as the phones are too busy and waiting times are  very long. It's a shame they don't respond to their emails a bit more frequently as I emailed them on Wednesday.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi Gina,
    Our Customer Service team is open over the weekend at the moment (info on extended EOFY hours here). If you've got a few minutes available today, please give us a buzz and we'll be able to take a look at what's happened here & straighten things out.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.