account missing when mapping in Accounts host finacial report designer

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted

Hi all, I captured the chart of accounts and mapped it into Financial report designer but I noted there was one account missing.  It shows in the Chart of accounts as normal but not in the mapped chart of accounts.  How do I go about adding the missing account?

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited February 2020
    Hi Fred,

Make sure the missing account has an account number added.  It can only pick up accounts with account numbers.

Regards,
    Shane.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2017

Thanks Shane, Unfortunately it has an account number so I don't understand why it wasn't picked up.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2017
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Restart the Setup of Financial Report designer.

Hi all,

How can I go about reloading the Chart of Accounts into the Financial Report Designer so basically set up it up again.  The chart of Accounts as loaded did not load one of the accounts and I don't know why. All accounts have Account numbers therefore I want to start the setup again to see if it will lmport all the accounts.

I cannot run reports as it advises that an account is missing in the mapping setup.

Please advise?

Kind regards,

Fred

• [Deleted User]
    edited October 2017

Any takers on this. The Financial Statement designer will not work until the missing account is mapped.  This is rather urgent as we're about to go live on 01 Nov 17.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Fred

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2017

Alright, I've no response in the last few emails regarding this.

Can someone please provide a resolution. The mapping process will NOT load one of the RA accounts. I need to know how this can be fixed.

Thanks,

Fred