Account Plus 2016 not opening

Options
Caroline_7309439
Caroline_7309439 Member Posts: 14
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I updated t the 2016 version on 3/7/16 which has been working fine up until now. I am trying to log on and I'm selecting the 2016 version but it keeps having an error coming up stating that I can not open the 2015 version as it has been updated. 

I am definately trying to open the correct version and it will only let me open my 2015 backed up file which does not show any of my work from the last 3 days. Can you please advise how to get my 2016 file back or if there is an issue with this function at the moment.

Comments

• Big Hat
    Big Hat Accredited Partner Posts: 95 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You need to exit from the connection to the server and close the browser then retry

This issue occurs when you have upgraded to 2016 and accidentally select the 2015 icon

Repost if the above does not resolve the issue as there is an alternate procedure which I can send through or you can search the Knowledgebase

John Peppas

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Caroline.  This should fix the problem as I and some others have also had this.  Do the following:
    1.  Totally log out of Reckon Hosted and close down the tab that you were using in your browser.
    2.  Open up another tab, log in to Reckon.com and click on Control Panel
    3.  Log off remote sessions - towards top right hand corner.  I am pretty sure that you are going to find a remote session still active.
    4.  Log out and close down the tab that you were using in your browser.
    5.  Log back into Reckon Hosted the way that you normally do and you should now find that you can once more open the 2016 version.
    John L G
  • Caroline_7309439
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Excellent thank you John I followed your directions and now I'm in the 2016 version with all my work for the last few days. I really appreciate your help.
    Caroline
  • Caroline_7309439
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Thank you John this worked and I am back online in the 2016 version.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Wonderful Caroline.  Thanks for letting me know.  Regards  John L G