Account Plus 2014 - cannot enable "timetracking" for interface with Easyclocking Software - have ins

Options
Robert Mancy
Robert Mancy Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Account Plus 2014 - cannot enable "timetracking" for interface with Easyclocking Software - have installed/uninstalled program twice - same result :(

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Robert, welcome to the Reckon Community.

Are you receiving any errors?

If you go Preferences > Timer Activities > select Yes for the option 'Do You Track Time' does this work for you?

If you receive any errors could you please post up a screen shot.

Thanks,
    Mirko

• Robert Mancy
    Robert Mancy Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Thanks Mirko,

It doesn't even have the "icon" for Timer Activities - which is what threw the trainer at Easyclock as neither of us could find it.
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Robert, oversight on my end. Reckon Timer comes with Reckon Accounts Pro and above, that's why the option isn't there. Thanks, Mirko.
  • Inigo
    Inigo Member Posts: 193
    edited April 2015
    Options
    EasyClock should provide you with a specific list of the software that they are able to integrate with.

-IM
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Robert, I've looked into this a little further, seems like Integrated programs seem to only be available in Reckon Accounts Pro and above.

I have the Premier version installed for testing and have a different Preferences Screen, so that's thy I'd say it requires a higher version.

Easy Clocking would also need to have a SDK agreement to directly integrate to RA or it will be done through importing files.

You should still be able to export out of the third party software & into RA Plus (so long as Easyclocking creates an accepted file).

Thanks,
    Mirko