accounts hosted 2019 stopped loading.

Options
Priscilla_Ognenis
Priscilla_Ognenis Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
For some reason my 2019 accounts hosted just stopped working.  It was working perfectly, then all of a sudden all links across the top menu would not load their drop down lists.  I exited, logged off and logged back in but just came up with a blank grey screen, nothing loading.  Is there a problem somewhere?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Priscilla,
    When you logged out, did you also close the session off from the Hosted control panel?
    If not, could you do that now then logout again and then log back in after a couple of minutes and let me know if its back to normal for you?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Priscilla_Ognenis
    edited July 2019
    Options
    As in "log off remote user"?  Have just done that now, so have logged out of that as well as the login page.  Will see what happens in few minutes.  Thankyou.
  • Priscilla_Ognenis
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thankyou Rav for your help, I am back on now, I did consider logging off the session, but didn't bother.  Will remember that for next time.  Thanks again.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Good stuff Priscilla, thanks for letting me know

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.