Accounts Hosted Idle Time Session possible to increase?

Jeffrey Arana_7451558
Jeffrey Arana_7451558 Member Posts: 51
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
Accounts Hosted just closed session and showed insufficient (RDP) license. But was not captured as user has just told me on the phone.

Is there a way to increase idle time or time to live for Accounts Hosted sessions? As one user is in Perth which is 3 hours behind than the Sydney user.

Comments

• Drew_7176098
    Drew_7176098 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    I am sick and tired of the session time out. Another thing that makes Reckon tedious (leaving alone the cut and paste / printing functions).
    Vote for the kind of world you want, leave Reckon. I will be end of June.

I see you posted this two months ago with no response!

• Joanna_9508589
    Joanna_9508589 Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2018
    Anyone know if this question has been answered anywhere?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2018
    Joanna,
    What is timing out for you? The file itself? ie. when you're in Hosted working on your your actual file OR the launch screen?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Joanna_9508589
    edited September 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Accounts Hosted Idle Time Session possible to increase?. Accounts Hosted Idle Time Session possible to increase? This question was posted by someone else months ago with no reply. Has anyone got any solution to it yet. We have only just moved over and already finding it frustrating.
  • Joanna_9508589
    edited March 2018
    It is when we are doing something else so reckon is idle. But same browser generally.