Accounts premier 2019 to Accounts Premier 2019 R1? Do I need to update?

Options
Rhodes Biloela Pty Ltd
Rhodes Biloela Pty Ltd Member Posts: 46
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am running Accounts Premier 2019 which was upgraded on my system in April this year. Do I need to upgrade to Accounts Premier 2019 R1? Is this the new version? 

I haven't received any emails about upgrading or updating my software or my tax tables but I see the new tax table has been released. 

I can't find anywhere which version of Reckon I have but if R1 is new I want to update to this before updating my tax tables. 

I received a notification on the STP portal this morning saying I needed to update my reckon as it will not work with the STP portal as at 1 Aug 2019. 

Thank you. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi there,
    When you're logged in, press Ctrl and 1 to bring up a Product Information screen. What does the first line state for your product?
    I don't have Premier installed but the below is a screenshot of my Enterprise install just as an example. The R2 denotes that I'm running the software with the 2019/20 tax tables installed.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rhodes Biloela Pty Ltd
    Rhodes Biloela Pty Ltd Member Posts: 46
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav, 

Mine says Reckon Premier Accounts Edition 2019 Release R1P. So I guess I have that one. 

Thanks I didn't know I could find my product info this way. It actually holds a lot of handy info!

So I'm guessing there's no R2 for my product available yet in that case. I will have to see what the message is that comes up in the STP portal next week. It appears to only activate when submitting a file and it didn't hang around long enough to screen shoot it for anything. 

Thank you very much. This was most helpful. 

Cheers
    Jayne
  • Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,063 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,

Here's a post I prepared earlier :)
    How to view the Product Information screen on Reckon Accounts Desktop

You can download the latest release R2 (tax table update) for the Reckon Accounts 2019 product.
    https://www.reckon.com/au/downloads-guides/

Regards,

Data Recovery Team