add sub total column in invoice

Neil Urquhart_9743646
Neil Urquhart_9743646 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Wanting to add a column to include sub total as well as tax and total amounts, can this be done 

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hi Neil.  I have never heard of a sub-total column.  However, if you go to your item list, you will find that there is an item called Sub total which is categorised as a Type called Sub total.  Wherever you add this item on your invoice, it will create a sub total of the items above it.
    John L G
  • Neil Urquhart_9743646
    Neil Urquhart_9743646 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Hi Greatz, sorry I didn't explain myself correctly, I'm wanting a column to show NET amounts, as well as Tax amounts and Gross amounts
    Neil

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020

Neil.  There is no scope within Reckon, that I am aware of, which allows for such a process to be automated.  You could add additional columns to your Invoices to show the information that you are seeking and then re-sort those columns, so that you get them into the correct order.  However, once you have done that, you would have to manually enter the information that you want to show for every single item on your invoices for those extra columns - a mind boggling and tedious task.
    I understand that there might be a company within the USA who might be able to do something like this, but it could potentially cost you a lot of money to get this done for you. 
    John L G
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Try this US guys http://ccrsoftware.com/ccrqinvoice/
    I have looked into them  years ago , they may not support AUS version as in most of the cases.
    this is an important add on feature to have , but business here will not pay for add ons.
    Cosmic had thought about , but cost money and Reckon users are not keen to pay for these add ons 

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009