Adding more information to invoice header

Options
Tony_9026188
Tony_9026188 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2018 in Reckon One
Hi, I am using Reckon one, and I need to add my contractors licence number to invoices and estimates, that I print or email, but there isn't a field where I can enter these details, I have sort of got around the problem for the moment by adding my licence number onto the end of my company name, but I would much prefer the licence number to be on its own line.
I would also like to have the customers phone number on the sent invoice, I enter their phone number in when adding customer details, but I just can't get it to show up when I email or print the invoice. Oh and why do we have to enter our mobile numbers in international format, yuck.
Thanks in advance.
Tony

Comments

• Hamish
    Hamish Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2018
    Options
    There is a new Add-on for Reckon One that gives you greater control over the design of your invoices.

"Prettier Invoices" is a Windows program that lets you create much prettier invoices than Reckon One lets you by giving you more control over the look of your invoices. You can add extra text, images, or add a watermark image to your invoices.

For more details: https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/prettier-invoices/

A free trial is available for you to test it out.