Adjust my ytd amounts

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
I need to adjust Ytd amounts reported to ATO. I have also subscribed to reckon payroll but they can't help me as I need to correct in this software first . I cant find anywhere how to correct yes. Can you help me please
Photo of Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Rav

Rav, Community Manager

  • 107,868 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Lisa,
Just to clarify, do you need to adjust your totals in the free STP app first?

If so, you can do this by creating an adjustment in the app. Click on the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'. Select the employees you wish to adjust and enter the difference in totals you need to adjust by.

For example, you have reported $1000.00 gross pay for Employee A however in reality it should have been $1200.00. Your adjustment in this case will be for $200.00 for this employee.
I need to adjust YTD super from employer (just SG).  I've done a '0' payrun with adjusted super but when I then do STP lodgement it shows as RESC amount.  How can I therefore adjust YTD SG without it showing as RESC in STP?
I'm using Reckon Desktop
Hi Rav. Can you urgently answer my question above re adjusting YTD SG.  Thanks. Loretta
Photo of Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks have worked out that I can do negative number so it is now sorted
Photo of Abraham


  • 94 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
How can we do negative amount ?