adjustment notes

Options
Nadine
Nadine Member Posts: 52
I have heard that once you have applied an adjustment note to a invoice, the two can be unlinked if needed but I can't find a way to do this, other than deleting the adjustment note. Could someone please tell me how this is done, in another way?

Comments

• Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello Nadine

You change the customer on the Adjustment Note. And save. this breaks the link to the invoice it was applied against.

Then change the name back to the original customer, then apply against the correct invoice.

Adrian
  • Nadine
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi Adrian That's great. I'm pleased to get an answer. Thank you so much for your help!
  • DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I do this quite often. In the adjustment note I just change the quantity to zero and save it. This effectively unlinks it to the invoice and retains all costings, and if I get interrupted, the adjustment is still on the file of same customer and not lost.
    To reset the adjustment note just enter the quantity back to original and it will be available on their account again.

• Nadine
    edited July 2017
    Options
    That's also a really good option, thank you. I will keep that in mind too. Thanks for your help.
  • DebonAir
    DebonAir Member Posts: 392
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We are a clever little bunch when you get to know the program. We can do things in Reckon that other programs won't allow. I really enjoy working with Reckon.

• Nadine
    edited July 2017
    Options
    There are lots of clever little tricks too learn for sure!