allocate detailed transaction not responding

Lyn_9367930
Lyn_9367930 Member Posts: 7
edited August 2019 in Reckon One
when i am in new transactions and trying to allocate the bank feed to a particular customer and need to put to several particular invoices the 'allocate detailed transaction' when clicked does not go through to the normal spot but defaults back to the allocated page
What do I need to do to fix this error.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Hi Lyn,
    Which browser are you using when you encounter this behaviour?

Does the same issue occur when you try using Reckon One on a different browser? Or refresh the page/logout?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn_9367930
    edited November 2017
    It happens if I refresh or logout. I will try a different browser, currently using Chrome. Any preference of browser? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2017
    Well usually I'd recommend Chrome but just to clarify, does it go back to the allocated tab in the Bank Register OR the allocate tab in the receipt form?

Pop us a screenshot if its easier by using the camera icon in the forum reply field.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lyn_9367930
    edited November 2017
    hopefully you have two photos. I managed to reconcile the deposit by going in to one of the invoices and receiving payment. Then the entry came up on the allocate page with the reconcile button. but the same problem is happening on Microsoft Edge.

• Rav
    edited November 2017
    Hi again Lyn,

Can I get you check something for me, does the transaction description contain a special character such as quotation marks or anything else when this issue occurs?