Am trying to find either the general ledger or trial balance report to give to my accountant? Have reckon home and business 2013.

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Michelle Bagshaw

Michelle Bagshaw

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Michelle.  Do you have a menu:  Reports,  and within that:  Accountant, and within that:  either:
- Trial Balance
- or:  General Ledger?
If so, then adjust the date range to suit your reporting requirements this run.....

Gary 0408994799 anytime
Photo of Michelle Bagshaw

Michelle Bagshaw

  • 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Hi Gary, This is where I normally would find it but there is absolutely nothing even remotely like that.  This is my first time of having to get the reports off this program-just switched over from QuickBooks and am beginning to wish we hadn't.
Photo of Data Rec

Data Rec, Employee

  • 8,638 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hi Michelle,

There is no report called "Trial Balance" in Reckon Accounts Home and Business.

If your accountant is familiar with the Home and Business software, they should be able to tell you which combination of reports would give them the information that they need equivalent to what a "Trial Balance" report does from a double-entry/accrual basis accounting package.

Reports such as the ones below would be relevant.

Click on the menu: Reports | Net Worth & Balances | Account Balances

Click on the menu: Reports | Business | Balance Sheet

Click on the menu: Reports | Business | Profit and Loss Statement

Click on the menu: Reports | Spending | Itemised Categories

* Data Recovery Team *