Amend PAYG

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 months ago
I have discovered that one of my employees salary sacrifice was actually coming off his Net pay not his Gross pay. I changed it from 01/06/18. Does this mean i have to change their PAYG for both those years? How do I do that?
Photo of Sian Ward

Sian Ward

  • 180 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 months ago

  • 1

Be the first to post a reply!