Error: An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API

Tim Chia
Tim Chia Member Posts: 5
edited July 2019 in Reckon One
Hi all, when i try sending file to Govconnect STP, a message " An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API" what does it mean? cant find any help on community, please help, thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Tim,
    Can you please give it another try this morning and let me know if you still receive that error message?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tim Chia
    edited March 2019
    just tried, still the same error.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for getting back to me Tim and apologies for the hassle.

We've got the devs looking into this error as we speak. I'll keep you posted as soon as we've got it sorted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Bob Hale_9286332
    Bob Hale_9286332 Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2018
    I have the same problem.
    It worked yesterday.
  • Jason Rowles
    Jason Rowles Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018
    I am getting the same issue today
  • Tim Chia
    edited August 2018
    Mine successfully sent through one batch in afternoon, tried another batch at night but didnt work
  • Rav
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for your reports guys, the devs are working on putting this right as we speak. 

• Rav
    edited August 2018
    Hi guys,
    This should now be resolved. Can you please give it a try and confirm

• Tim Chia
    edited August 2018
    It works now, thank you for quick response and help, cheers
  • Bob Hale_9286332
    Bob Hale_9286332 Member Posts: 45
    edited August 2018
    Yep - fixed - thank you.
  • Joy_9984979
    Joy_9984979 Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Please check the state field in the employee details in R1. It should be selected through the drop down and not entered manually. That fixed my issue
  • Joy_9984979
    Joy_9984979 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2019
    In some cases you may check the Company name if its different than your Gov connect subscription. Please check company and advisor info in Gov connect and check if it matches the company name in your Book under Settings->General->Book Settings. Both the company names in gov connect and R1 should be exactly the same (Cases matched too).
  • Mandy_9125583
    Mandy_9125583 Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2019

I just set up the STP system in Reckon One and am getting the "An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API" message. Are there any other suggestions to correct this?