Annual licence or upgrade?

Options
glendaveale
glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am looking at upgrading and not sure if I should buy the full upgrade or go to annual licence.  Have always had the full upgrade up to now. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Glenda

It depends on how you use your program, how big your business is, what part/s of the existing programs you actually use/need to what is overkill in your existing program. 

If you don't run payroll there is no need to upgrade at all.

If you do have employees but aren't using your current program to it's fullest & only need basic accounting, then you can use say Reckon One on a monthly fee around approx $20 a month.

If you are using all your current program now payroll, STP, time tracking, P/O, S/O, class tracking then either buy or do the monthly licence. - If just one user at a time then monthly may be cheaper as to buy you will still need to pay the advantage fee to keep the program updated with tax tables, bas, STP changes. - again the hosted version is now a definate option, one person at a time in the file, accessed from any PC/laptop anywhere in the world.

If you need multi licenses then it may be cheaper to buy & pay the annual fee.

if you want to contact me with some details of what you use now and need, I can give you some costings.

Kim@kwikbooks.com.au