Any idea what time the update will be available today (Thursday 28th June 2018)?

Nancy May
Nancy May Member Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Update for 2018/2019 year and STP

Comments

• Elise Yung
    Elise Yung Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2018
    Yes please? As I need to do my first payrun for 18/19 tomorrow
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    You should receive an email when its ready - probably this afternoon for Desktop and late afternoon/early evening for Hosted.
  • Nancy May
    Nancy May Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2018
    I just called Reckon, they have told me it will be released at 11am today :-)
  • Pam_9173848
    Pam_9173848 Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2018
    Thankyou! 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,252 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Hi folks,
    Exactly what Linda said above, 

I'll just add a little to this to avoid confusion as there are several releases affecting multiple products occurring today.

Reckon One has been updated with Single Touch Payroll functionality a little earlier this morning and is now live! (Yay!)

Currently, we're in the process of rolling out the Reckon GovConnect STP application into the Reckon Portal .

Reckon Accounts Business (desktop) and Payroll Premier will be next up and we're aiming for around 11am - noon. 

Reckon Accounts Hosted will be later this afternoon around 4:00-5:00pm.

These times can all be subject to change in an instant so please bear that in mind.

We'll be in touch with everyone via email as soon as each update is live.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• tjoseph
    tjoseph Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2018
    Thanks Rav!

In preparation for the update going live - i need to download the MFA do you know where i can find instructions on how to download this to the desktop? We were told there would be instructions posted but i haven't come across any?

thanks, 
    Tam 
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Tam - I just logged into the portal and setup the MFA in a couple of minutes - very easy - there are instructions on the screen to follow.  Cheers Linda
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2018
    I found this uses gives instructions to get the MFA App on your phone....
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,252 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Correct, the easiest and most accessible method for MFA is to download the Google Authenticator app on your Android smartphone or iPhone.

For those that don't use a smartphone, we'll have info going up later today on what you need to do in order to meet the ATO-mandated MFA requirements.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    edited June 2018
    Hi all,
    The tax table update for Reckon Accounts Business 2018 is live along with Reckon Accounts Hosted 2018.

Payroll Premier 2018/2019 is live & available and Reckon One has also been updated with new tax tables and STP functionality.

• emma_9709845
    emma_9709845 Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2018
    Hi we updated to Reckon desktop 2018 on Wednesday night. What is the process to be able to see the STP function. It was not available in our system when I checked at 4pm today
  • Rav
    edited June 2018
    Hi there Emma,
    You'll need to download the tax table update which came out yesterday (Thursday) afternoon. 

Its available in your Members Area account, just sign in with your Customer ID & PIN

• emma_9709845
    emma_9709845 Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2018
    Okay great, thank you Rav! We have found a glitch in the 2018 version when we try to print an invoice. We get an error message pop up (not sure of exact wording will have to double check on Monday when I’m at the office) but it mentions something about Windows and access to the company file. Is this a known error, has anyone else had this issue??
  • Karen Solari
    Karen Solari Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2018
    I never got an email with the 2018 Tax Table update so I can't download the  Reckon Accounts_2018_TaxTableUpdate.exe.  What should I do?  I need to do this today.  Thanks in advance!
  • Karen Solari
    Karen Solari Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2018
    I never got an email with the 2018 Tax Table update so I can't download the  Reckon Accounts_2018_TaxTableUpdate.exe.  What should I do?  I need to do this today.  Thanks in advance!
  • tjoseph
    tjoseph Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2018
    you can find the link here for the download!

https://www.reckon.com/au/downloads-guides/
  • Rav
    edited June 2018
    Hi Karen,
    As tjoseph has outlined in the post above, you can download the tax table update from that link above. You'll just need to login with your Customer ID & PIN. If you're unsure of those details, please give our Customer Service team a call and we'll be able to get that sorted for you.