Any reason why the bank feed with NAB is not working again?

Options
Geoff Bryant
Geoff Bryant Member Posts: 54
edited March 2020 in Reckon One
I have not had any bank data feeds since the 9th of March and there have been many transactions on my account.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Geoff.
    I've just asked the team about this and its something we're investigating at the moment. Its not something on your end that is causing it. I'm not sure of the full details yet but I'll keep you posted as soon as I get more information.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Geoff Bryant
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    Thank you for that, I am currently doing a painstaking manual upload.
    I look forward to your reply.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Geoff,
    Just getting back to you on this. It looks like the team have managed to get some action on this and the NAB feeds are back to normal operation. I've also been advised that backlogged transactions have also been processed but may take a little bit of time to come through.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Geoff Bryant
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    Yes it is working again. Thanks to the team for the quick work to fix this problem 
  • Judy Smith_8349230
    Judy Smith_8349230 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I have not had any in Reckon Accounts Hosted since 6th March.  Not sure why.